Appeals which have been closed.
Uncle Bourbon
Byond Username: Uncle Bourbon

[dorsidwarf] Uncle Bourbon - note appeal

Post by Uncle Bourbon » #359252

Byond account and character name: Unlce Bourbon - Cazz Miller
Banning admin: Dorisbwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Note
Note: Mutinied and killed the captain after the captain tried to arrest him (as hos) for stealing the money out of the vault. In future, try to defuse things once you've downed and cuffed an angry captain before you gib them. (Warning)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-07-31 14:35:05 | Bagil | dorsidwarf
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: I wanted to help cargo get mad points so we can get some nice things, got the idea of selling the docs in the vault. I asked for the vault to be open and waited for a while with my warden, cap or ai was not responding when I saw a borg scoot by so I stop them and tell them to open the door to the vault. They comply and let us in. I'm showing the warden the docs and what we are gonna do when the borg goes up to the console and then the siphon starts. I quickly stun the borg and stop the siphon when all of a sudden cap runs in and starts calling us rogue. He starts disabling both of us without giving us a chance to explain. We stun him, we don't cuff him, but we explain to him that it was the borg not us. All the while we are still flashing the borg, I had hoped us not cuffing the cap and explaining would have shown that we aren't rogue but he runs away and still calls us rogue. At this point we smash the borg and the cap makes an announcement saying we are rogue and to basically kill us. Warden and I gear up and tell the crew we don't want to hurt anyone but don't get in our way and attack us. We begin to hunt for cap and we get into a fight with his lynch mob and we kill them and quickly nab the cap while he tries lethal lasering us. I'm tired and pissed off at this cap who refuses to listen and tried to get us killed, and got a good fraction of the crew killed I take his id and shove him in the gibber.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Borg tries to be le funny meme and gets the valid hunting cap to try to kill us, he and his lynch mob loses and I (and maybe the warden) get ahelped

I tried explaining things and defusing the situation with the cap which made him call for my death, I highly doubt doing it again would have worked.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: [dorsidwarf] Uncle Bourbon - note appeal

Post by onleavedontatme » #359294

I forgot to announce this anywhere but the concession I made to the admin team after the last big dust up about admin notes is if that I'd stop approving appeals for notes that are months old because it isn't fair to the admins to have to defend situations nobody even remembers anymore.

If another headmin cares to dig through logs from almost four months ago or dorsi says "yeah sure this happened but I changed my mind" I guess it can be lifted but I wouldn't hold your breath
Uncle Bourbon
Byond Username: Uncle Bourbon

Post by Uncle Bourbon » #359323

i'm holding my breath please hurry, or i'll call the cops for murdering me
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #362603

I don't really remember this but from your summary I wouldn't have made the note if it happened today so sure I guess this can go
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕