[Elyina] thelovelypyro - perma ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
the lovely pyro

[Elyina] thelovelypyro - perma ban appeal

Post by the lovely pyro » #475611

Byond account and character name: thelovelypyro - Bal Dee

Banning admin: Elyina

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server and everything else

Ban reason and length: Numerous counts of griefing, final nail to the head was saving a zombie and letting it kill me after hurting myself.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-12-19 05:08:31 Eastern Standard Time

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil

Your side of the story: I don't really have a defense for what I did, beyond that I was going through some personal issues to the admin who banned me came to me personally asking about my issues. Though it's not an excuse.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm sincerely sorry for constantly being shitter on here to everyone. I've been going through a lot of stuff in my personal life and I was displacing it out on here. Since the ban, I've finally come out of my rut and I'm ready for a new start. I apologize for Elyiane for constantly being an asshole to her and the rest of the server staff as well. I will promise you, that I will never act like that again. I genuinely like this server would want to come back here and play here normally like the rest of the playerbase. If I act out again, or if I decide to pull any of the stuff I did prior to my permaban, you can manual/sticky ban and I will accept my punishment and fuck off forever. I'm asking for one last, final chance to come back and prove to you that I'm done being a shitter. If you wish to not unban me, I wholeheartedly understand, but I'm asking for one last chance to redeem myself.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: [Elyina] thelovelypyro - perma ban appeal

Post by elyina » #475882

After discussion with some other admins, I think it would be best if you play on some other servers for awhile. You really upset quite a few people with the way you were acting before, so it will be difficult for me to trust you enough until you can get someone from another server to vouch for you. The ban will not be lifted yet, but I won't make you wait an entire year to appeal again. You can make your next appeal whenever you feel ready, preferably with a vouch.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Elyina] thelovelypyro - perma ban appeal

Post by Nervere » #476972

You were given plenty of chances to reform yourself and Ely's judgement here has been fair, I'm upholding this ban.