J515
Byond Username: J515

[Coconutwarrior97] J515 - Unprovoked Murder and Bad IC reasoning

Post by J515 » #476333

Byond account and character name: J515// Katerina Young
Banning admin: Coconutwarrior97
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All Servers
Ban reason and length: Unprovoked Murder And Bad IC reasoning
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 20:00 GMT(London Time)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): All Servers
Your side of the story: I was playing assistant and aliens/Xenomorphs were on station. The chaplain called shuttle so i became the shitter and killed the chaplain, Unprovoked and without proper reason.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't particularly think I should be banned, I'm only here to say sorry and express how much of a shitter i was when I killed the chaplain. The reason why its taken so long for me to write this sorry letter of sorts is because I've been trying to come to grips of what I've done. First 10 days I was worrying about me fucking up and getting permanently banned, and now that I've come to grips I'm going to try and behave, and ensure that i dont mess up again because this is the best server there is! The best players, and the best admins. Thank you for the experience that you have given me!
Goodbye and good luck with the server!
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [Coconutwarrior97] J515 - Unprovoked Murder and Bad IC reasoning

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #476366

Hey there, just to clarify this is a 2 week ban from the server.
The reason I opted for a lengthier time in this case is because of the sheer amount of notes you've received for this kind of behavior recently:
What this shows me is a failure to learn from your past bans. Thus I opted for a lengthier ban time.

That being said, I'm going to unban you since you seem to be repentant. However, if something like this happens again a PERMABAN will be applied.

My advice to you is that you take a good look at escalation policy, and ahelp if you ever have questions about how far you can go if you do end up in an IC conflict.
Ultimately escalation is alot of "Am I being a dick right now." So with escalation policy and Rule 1 in mind you should be just fine.
Also, feel free to forum PM me if I can help answer any questions about escalation!
Escalation policy can be found here: https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules#Escalation