Appeals which have been closed.
Sleepytime_Tea
Byond Username: Sleepytime Tea

[Nervere] Sleepytime Tea - Ban Evasion Misunderstanding

Post by Sleepytime_Tea » #503042

Byond account and character name: Sleepytime Tea/No char name
Banning admin: Automatic/by server/nervere
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: Retard named "varthorimpugn" was trying to ban evade, or something, I got caught in the crossfire somehow. Permanent(?)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Around 3:50 pm MST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil(?)
Your side of the story: Tried to join /tg/, game client loads up and I see the usual tg station artwork, "join game" menu, all the text on the right, then music stops playing and I've been notified I've been banned for "evasion." Try joining several times after and also tried rejoining after 6 seconds, then waited 10 minutes and still wasn't unbanned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm not the person who was initially banned ("varthorimpugn" for "mrty" by "nervere".)
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] Sleepytime Tea - Ban Evasion Misunderstanding

Post by Nervere » #503506

You got caught in MRTY's stickyban for one of his accounts. I don't know why you got caught in it, he was using a proxy and you are not, there also does not seem to be any relation in your accounts.
I am going to stay on the safe side and ask MSO to take a look at this ban, he knows more about the stickyban system than I do. If it turns out the match is illegitimate, this ban will be lifted.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] Sleepytime Tea - Ban Evasion Misunderstanding

Post by Nervere » #503511

Nah, nevermind. You're either MRTY or someone we otherwise don't want playing here. Go away.
BeeStation wrote:Banned from the server permanently - 10 minutes into joining, kicked and murdered someone to death. Upon being bwoinked responded solely with "Nigger." Please appeal on the forums if you believe this to be in error.