Appeals which have been closed.
Nestora

Nestora banned by Penterwast

Post by Nestora » #552243

BYOND account: Nestora
Character name: Don't remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: I don't really remember now but by my previous appeals it was for ban baiting
Time ban was placed: 2019-06-30 (UK time)16:34:56
Server you were playing on when banned: Probably Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:
Your side of the story: I attacked the Warden and reported him for killing me and my previous notes
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have taken a massive break from space station as I felt the amount of time I spent on the game was excessive, I have now gained my interest in this game again and I would like to return to the server as a casual player my attitude is different now and I would like another chance
References of good conduct: There is none that regards space station
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Nestora banned by Penterwast

Post by Armhulen » #552244

ban reason - Banned from the server permanently - Repeatedly stunned and kidnapped a captain, then started a fight with and crit the warden after being arrested for this. They were executed as a result and ahelped the HoS. When told that this was banbaiting, they requested to be permabanned.
Nestora

Post by Nestora » #552249

There isn't a way to justify this but I know what I did was wrong and it won't happen again
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #552255

penterwast is no longer on the admin team, i'll take this over (and keep it short)

i think it's certainly time for you to come back, but just know (you probably already assumed this anyway but just so i can say i said it) future punishments that are related to your old note history will be a lot harsher than they would normally be, that was a lot of bad notes in a very short amount of time!

umbammed be good :)