Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:
Spoiler:
Time ban was placed: 2018-01-22 22:59
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 82387
Your side of the story: watch ban reason
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wanna play on TG, because russian community of ss13 is dying, or playing on some furry/erp/bay servers, i just want to play on some good server.
References of good conduct: Gamemaster on russian TG server, i dont play anywhere else.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Spaceinaba]Moonmandoom - Metacomms

Post by bobbahbrown » #568159

SpaceInaba is no longer an administrator, so another admin or the headmins will end up handling your appeal. I am not an administrator, but I will bring up these statements and questions that the admin who does handle this will likely ask.

To clarify for those reading, by russian TG server he means station13.ru, I confirmed this with Valtos their head coder that he is a gamemaster there.

Do you still play with Ilyafend? It looks like you received a ban on ss13.ru (Onyx) a few months back which specifically mentions Ilyafend, and from what I can understand with Google translate, it looks like rule 4 is a meta-communication rule. The rules for Onyx can be found here, though they are in Russian.

You can see the above from apublic bans API provided through station13.ru, which gets the notes from ss13.ru (onyx) and lists them alongside their own bans/notes and beestations.
Moonmandoom

Post by Moonmandoom » #568166

bobbahbrown wrote: Do you still play with Ilyafend? It looks like you received a ban on ss13.ru (Onyx) a few months back which specifically mentions Ilyafend, and from what I can understand with Google translate, it looks like rule 4 is a meta-communication rule. The rules for Onyx can be found here, though they are in Russian.
No, i dont play with him anymore. But situation on onyx was just a joke.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #568246

Eh, I'll take it.

If you can have someone from station13.ru explain the situation in the ban from March to us and vouch that you were not metacomming, I will let you back in. Your friend will remain banned as you obviously can't be trusted to both be on the same server at the same time.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Moonmandoom

Post by Moonmandoom » #568259

Vekter wrote:Eh, I'll take it.

If you can have someone from station13.ru explain the situation in the ban from March to us and vouch that you were not metacomming, I will let you back in. Your friend will remain banned as you obviously can't be trusted to both be on the same server at the same time.
I can explain situation. We joined the server, and started yelling religious statements about our god-satan, catched a cargo worker, hit him 2-3 times with bible, and let him go away. After that i got banned.

Ok, dont unban him, he is too stupid to evade bans, and i dont want to play with him anymore.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #568263

I was contacted by one of Onyx's admins whom I'll keep anonymous out of respect for him.

This was our conversation.

Your appeal is denied. Try again in a year and, if I can recommend? Don't lie in your next one.

EDIT: Also he's a gamemaster on White Dream, not Onyx. My bad.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you