Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

[Discord] Ancestoral Fishimun#3876

Post by Fishimun » #582059

Discord username: Ancestoral Fishimun#3876
Ban type: Discord
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned for posting dog spaghetti in #politics-containment
Your side of the story: posted doghetti in politics containment , was banned instead of being kicked.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Discord] Ancestoral Fishimun#3876

Post by Vekter » #582063

It's worth noting that you've posted (and been kicked for posting) doghetti like twelve times now. This ban wasn't accidental.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #582082

I won't post more doghetti now.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #582139

Didn't I unban the dog spaghetti gif because it being explicitly banned over any other spammed image was pointless
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Gwyn
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Starlord_Gwyn

Post by Gwyn » #582141

As long as you can show you understand why it's not okay to continue posting shock images after getting kicked multiple times in a row for the same infraction, I'm willing to reverse the ban. It was pretty egregious that I had to kick you 3 times in a row within minutes though, please reconsider what you're doing if you ever get kicked again.
Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #582290

Yeah, I'm sorry, You can ban me if i spam it again.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #582364

As you've agreed to these terms I have lifted the discord ban.