"Vekter" Tucker Orchistra or Roleplay Name. Got banned.

Appeals which have been closed.
Toocker
Byond Username: Roleplay Name

"Vekter" Tucker Orchistra or Roleplay Name. Got banned.

Post by Toocker » #630935

BYOND account: Roleplay Name
Character name: Tucker Orchistra
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 1 Day
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Roleplay Name) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Killed another player to try and achieve their objective as Thief (Stealing organs). You aren't given rule 4 protections as a theif. Get more creative next time. This ban (BanID #59021 was applied by Vekter on 2022-02-17 04:28:23 during round ID 178541. The ban is for 1 day and expires on 2022-02-18 04:28:23 (server time).
Time ban was placed: Date: 2022-02-17, Time: 04:28:23
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 178541
Your side of the story: Yesterday I got the job Atmospherics Technician and the antagonist role "Organ Thief" as organ thief your job is to steal organs and organ thief branches off of regular thief that steals items. As my first time getting this antagonist role I wanted to complete it and get the legendary greentext. But I got backtracked helping a new player with atmospherics and I was an hour into the round done with teaching the new player about atmospherics. So I then wanted to kidnap and steal the captains organs, when I kidnapped them I set them down and targeted the pelvis to take the appendix of the captain. I accidentally cut them with my scalpel but after that I turned off combat mode and got through the first cut with the scalpel, before realizing the shuttle was not going to be called for another hour or so. With this revelation I then gave up on stealing the captains organs and sealed up their appendix and cut the cable coil cuffs I had on them. After that I just dusted myself in the working Super Matter shard. I then got off for the night. When I got back on the next day I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The admin should of tried to get my side of the story, and furthermore after looking on scrubby logs "https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/178 ... attack.txt" and through a witness telling me they killed thyself after I gave up it shows here that I didn't even killed the captain at all! Exact logs: when I had accidentally hit them, "https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... nknown.png" When I suicided,"https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... nknown.png" and finally when they committed suicide, "https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... nknown.png" also you cannot suicide with cable cuffs on.
References of good conduct: None
Anything else we should know: Nothing else
Last edited by Toocker on Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toocker
Byond Username: Roleplay Name

Re: Appealing my ban made by "Vekter".

Post by Toocker » #630936

I was banned by the admin "Vekter", he falsely accused me of killing a player while taking their organs as a thief and then banned me. Even though this is a pretty short ban I shouldn't have to have notes on something I didn't do.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: "Vekter" Tucker Orchistra or Roleplay Name. Got banned.

Post by Vekter » #630959

Hey, thanks for responding. I didn't really get a chance to get your side as you'd logged off for the night, so this was the next best way to get that info.

I'm going to go ahead and lift this ban. I admittedly didn't do a good job of checking to see if the player in question had suicided. I can confirm that was the case and that you left them slightly injured but not dead. I'll also remove the note. I apologize for the trouble and I'll do my best to avoid such a mistake in the future.

E: You're unbanned and the note has been removed.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you