Trubbl3
Byond Username: Trubbl3

[coconutwarrior97] Trubbl3 - Permaban for metaing

Post by Trubbl3 » #641633

BYOND account: Trubbl3

Character name: Thomas McBright

Ban type: Server

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: Used an alternate account to spy on an antag while ghosted, talking IC with others and informing them as to what the antag was doing and where they were. Also admitted to using the alternate account as a sort of respawn whenever they died as a miner. Treating this along the same lines of metacomming since its about as hard to catch

Time ban was placed:2020-08-29 10:38:07

Server you were playing on when banned: not sure at all

Round ID in which ban was placed: round ID 145258

Your side of the story: Nothing much to explain was a ape back in the day, didn't know that was agaisnt the rules and got hammered for it, didn't complain and accepted it. Did the crime paid the time.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Did the crime paid the time, had more than enough to reflect on my retardness of my former self and i am a new man that is willing to rejoin society.

References of good conduct: I don't really have any references that i remember nor that i want to drag with me into the mud but i can assure you i am a changed man humbly asking for a second chance.

Anything else we should know: I did a wrong doing and accepted the punishment and now i humbly ask for a second chance to enjoy the spess experience as our benevolent overlord MothBlocks wills it also i been playing league of legends since season 2 and i haven't been permabanned yet so i guess that could count on something about my level of psychopathy.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [coconutwarrior97] Trubbl3 - Permaban for metaing

Post by Timberpoes » #642697

Sorry for the incredibly slow response. I have given Coco one last ping in our admin Discord channel and if he doesn't handle it within 24 hours will take this over and make a decision on your appeal in his place.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Trubbl3
Byond Username: Trubbl3

Post by Trubbl3 » #642888

take your time don't worry, i hope i wrote it all right and i am not making it harder to make a ruling
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #642926

You did it all fine. Coco's just a slackass these days and doesn't respond to ban appeals despite being pinged 4 times on the Discord coco if you're reading this I'm watching you :eyes:.

Anyway, it's been a year and a half. As you said; did the crime, paid the time.

Be aware that there is no rewards programme for frequent ban recipients and that third chances for permabans don't come easy.

Gimme 10 minutes from this post and you'll be unbanned. Welcome back, read the rules https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules which have been updated since you last played here and don't shit on the carpet again, please.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin