Appeals which have been closed.
Lolothelad23

[<Chesify>] OILOOKATTHEBAY4

Post by Lolothelad23 » #648065

BYOND account: OILOOKATTHEBAY4
Character name: To long ago i dont remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Multipyle attemps at breaking in the vault to probe a thermite theory and multikeying
Time ban was placed: 2022-03-07
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 180632
Why you think you should be unbanned:it has been a lot of time since it happened and a lot of time has passed for me to give some thought to my actions.
Your side of the story:Its the same i tried to break in some random reinforced walls to probe my thory of thermite and how it could be one of the best if not the best antag breacher chemical and after i lost connection i+ tri+ed to enter with a different account to the same server thinking it was a byond pyroblem out of despyeration i began to enter different /tg/ servers
References of good conduct:I am a longplayer of Fulp that have reached to the captain rank and i played in different little servers like merchant station and monkey station it saddens me that Merchant station is not as i left it
Anything else we should know: It has been about 4 months sice this happend and i really miss playing in /tg/ it really has a good vibe
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Re: [<Chesify>] OILOOKATTHEBAY4

Post by Cheshify » #648085

First of all, your actual ban reason:
Connected to Terry on account oilookatthebay4 to break into the vault as a non-antag. Changed accounts, logged on to sybil on the account Thespacefox to do the same. Contacted them in ahelps where they were uncooperative, and broke into the vault again mid-ahelp. Disconnected shortly after, and returned to Terry on Thespacefox.
This ban is mirrored on your alt "thespacefox"
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Re: [<Chesify>] OILOOKATTHEBAY4

Post by Cheshify » #648088

From Ticket #1 during round 180632 on Sybil
Ticket opened at 2022-03-27 16:07:12 by cheshify
Log:
16:07:12: Ticket Opened by-cheshify: When you have a moment, could you explain to me what you're doing in the vault?
16:07:46: Reply from-thespacefox: Oh well i saw a video about this and i thought how hard it could be
16:08:19: Reply from-cheshify: Alright. So, go ahead and put what you've stolen back, and head inside the station.
16:08:36: Reply from-thespacefox: it look pretty easy with termite
16:08:53: Reply from-cheshify: That's not the point. Have you read our server rules?
16:09:48: Reply from-thespacefox: yeah i just wanted to see how easy it could be i didnt think it to much
16:11:37: Reply from-cheshify: Ok, but why did you break into the vault as a non-antagonist and steal things.
16:12:16: Reply from-thespacefox: i just wanted to see how dificult it could be ya know?i didnt think to much
16:12:33: Reply from-thespacefox: I WANTED TO LEFT A GRAFITTY
16:13:21: Client disconnected
16:37:03: Cheshify/(Cera Beruse) has created a permanent server ban for Thespacefox.
16:37:04: Resolved by Cheshify
---- No futher messages ----
This ticket was generated by Statbus v.0.14.0
Here's the discussion we had. This was the second time you had connected to a server to do this. You were initially on your OILOOKATTHEBAY4 account on Terry, thermiting into the vault, when you swapped to Sybil to do the same thing, that's when we spoke. You pretty blatantly refused to return anything you stole from the vault, and I don't get why you needed to be "probing the theory" on two separate servers on two separate accounts. The amount of coincidence that would be required for your version of events is beyond believable, I don't think I'm seriously supposed to believe that you accidentally logged out of your account after breaking the rules, swapped accounts by accident, and then joined a different server by accident and then did the exact same thing.
[2022-03-27 15:50:37.735] ATTACK: OILOOKATTHEBAY4/(Sukie Wise) has thrown the large beaker (Space (177,147,2))
[2022-03-27 15:50:37.736] ATTACK: OILOOKATTHEBAY4/(Sukie Wise) has splashed (thrown) Thermite [reinforced wall] with in Vault (177,146,2) (Space (177,147,2))
[2022-03-27 16:05:23.103] ATTACK: Thespacefox/(Russell Meyers) has thrown the large beaker (Space (79,162,2))
[2022-03-27 16:05:23.104] ATTACK: Thespacefox/(Russell Meyers) has splashed (thrown) Thermite [reinforced wall] with in Vault (80,162,2) (Space (79,162,2))
Anyways, come back in several months with a properly formatted and written appeal and we can have this discussion again, otherwise, denied.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta