[<Iansdoor>]Castone001 - Unreasonably Harsh Note

Post by Castone001 » #725273

BYOND account: Castone001

Ban/note type (Check what applies):
() - Server Ban
(X) - Note
() - Forum Ban
() - Discord Ban

Ban/note reason: As an Endangered Species of Space Dragon, was sent to kill a friendly dragon, kill all of the station and killed two death squad members. The robust must be noted as your wing flaps were spot on kills every single time.
Time Note was placed: 2024-03-29 08:46:29
Round ID in which ban was placed:226299

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
(X) - The ban/note is factually incorrect
() - The ban/note is not against the rules
() - The ban/note needs modification
(X) - The ban was unjustifiably harsh
() - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?: I believe that this note unfairly understates how incredibly robust I was, and is factually inaccurate in a critical way. I fear that admins reading this note may see me as simply robust, and not INCREDIBLY robust, which should be what they think when they see me playing ANY midround antag. To back up this claim, I would like to note some key events of the round, and back them up with excerpts from both the death and combat log.
The first thing that marks my robustness, is the mission that sent me to the station initially. By being sent to hunt down a friendly dragon, I was immediatly put at a disadvantage, as the crew would likely take that dragons side over me. In spite of this, i managed to hunt down the dragon when it began to setup a rift in the ordinance lab. showing up, i immediatly began combat with the other dragon, which now hard a carp as back up. Despite us being on unequal ground, I bested the other dragon even with his carp help.
From this point I began to fight the crew, killing several armed crew and one of the two captains who were armed with rapid fire laser shotguns. In spite of their superior fire power, i was able to deftly take out my opponents via careful maneuvering and baiting them into my wing flaps to disarm them. Now you may be asking yourself, "ok but the note already mentions your killing of the crew so what's wrong with this section?" and to that I must complain about the lack of VITAL detail regarding the circumstances here. When an admin hears "this person killed the whole crew" they imagine your average soy boy murderboner slipping and killing 30 unarmed crew, and maybe a few lone lightly armed crew, but this was not the case. Many of the people i killed in my fight directly AFTER killing a dragon were heavily armed with the best gear not just NT, but the syndicate could offer, due to them hunting down prolific spy Samantha Cornelius, who was armed to the teeth.
The next major event that this careless, misleading, and frankly badmin written note gets wrong, is the number of Dsquad members I killed, as well as why a Dsquad was summoned in the first place. After killing several crew, I ran into an antag attempting to call the shuttle faster (likely quivering from the sheer aura of my robustness) who I goaded into asking for a Death squad before i ate him.
It was at this point, the 2 admins online, in fear of the havoc i had caused, sent not 1, not 2, but FOUR deathsquad members after me, all armed to the teeth with energy swords, shields, kinetics, and pulse rifles. In spite of this, I met them head on in nearly every encounter, ripping them to shreds and throwing NT's finest like ragdolls into the lower tram area to be munched on.
Meanwhile the admin, likely to busy farming trophies using a midladder megaknight deck on clash royale, missed the most pivotal fact to this note. I did not simply kill 2 members of the dsquad. I killed all 3, wiping and consuming the squad entirely. Admins rarely EVER send dsquads because they know they will demolish even the most robust of players, but here i was, a simple mob, ripping apart NT's finest like a Pitbull would a toddler. For this reason, I feel this Note does not reflect the sheer feat of what i accomplished, and if you disagree, i challenge you, or any other player, to have a better dragon run. Attached below are various logs to highlight the fact i killed each and every dsquad member.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 040113.png
Please note that 2 of the Dsquad members share the same name, but different Ckeys. This should highlight how rare Dsquads are, as the coders couldn't even be BOTHERED to come up with more than 2 unique names. The officer is the commander of this particular dsquad, and they were armed with pulse rifles as well, as seen in the next image.
Screenshot 2024-03-29 040718.png
Of note here, is that a single shot from a pulse rifle does 25 damage to my health. This means that in just 16 shots, I would be dead. now you may be asking yourself "well that's a lot of shots". but keep in mind the pulse rifle has INSANE ammo capacity, can be recharged at any of the still powered rechargers, and fires semi rapidly. Also of note is the person firing the weapon. This is not just any dsquad member, but the commander of the dsquad. While seemingly lacking a modsuit, this member had several different weapons, such as an autorifle, a .357 revolver, and the typical full dsquad kit. Despite this, they were still deftly stunned, then pulled off the edge of the tram, falling below where they pulled out their revolver, were disarmed, then pulled out their autorifle, were disarmed again, and then swiftly eaten.

I hope all this information helps you to reconsider your complete understatement of my robustness, and how this note would leave a negative impression on any unaware admin regarding my skills, due to the the details in the note being not only wrong, but so far understated that the admins may think i am some basic robust nerd, and not the true dragon king of not touching grass.[/font]
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: [<Iansdoor>]Castone001 - Unreasonably Harsh Note

Post by WineAllWine » #725276

tl;dr: change two -> three

(yes I know this a shitpost but I cant handle towerposting even when its obviously fake)
Castone001
Byond Username: Castone001

Post by Castone001 » #725278

Tower post so strong admin didn't even read it was actually Two -> Four
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #725281

Castone001 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 pm Tower post so strong admin didn't even read it was actually Two -> Four
I can only read about nine words at a--
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #725363

I do believe that Wine can only read up to 50 words at a time.

Anywho, let's log dive finally.

memorial of Crew and Fish
Mr Hat.PNG/(Rusty Leech) Mr Hat.PNG/(space carp 303) mrhatpng/(Officer Killiam Shakespeare)
Starnightx/(Robin Banks)
Hzoltak/(Moises Stephenson)
masterpainis/(Sporklehands)
Excalibot/(Justice Koster)
Allrager/(Kayla Peterson)
BingBong34/(Samuel Stewart) BingBong34/(Trooper Bolt Vanderhuge)
MaximumLOL/(Ricky Rhodes)
allrager/(Trooper Fridge Largemeat)
viralmilk22/(Trooper Bolt Vanderhuge)
Jaakkima/(Jose Greenwood)

I think I may have made a mistake with the note. What is the word for killing someone over and over? Nemesis?
Also to note, you light up cigars for the survivors and allowed them to final smoke before mauling them too.
SAY: castone001/(IMAGINE) (mob_3977) "i can light em, if you take them out" (Emergency Shuttle (58,105,14))
castone001/(IMAGINE) (mob_3977) points at the titanium tile (Emergency Shuttle (58,105,14))
castone001/(IMAGINE) (mob_3977) points at the Cohiba Robusto cigar (Emergency Shuttle (58,105,14))
castone001/(IMAGINE) (mob_3977) points at Jose Greenwood (Emergency Shuttle (58,105,14))
SAY: castone001/(IMAGINE) (mob_3977) "smoke up pals, only survivors" (Emergency Shuttle (58,105,14))

Raw Chat logs
► Show Spoiler
Raw attack logs
► Show Spoiler
I am thinking of amending the note from
As an Endangered Species of Space Dragon, was sent to kill a friendly dragon, kill all of the station and killed two death squad members. The robust must be noted as your wing flaps were spot on kills every single time.
to
As an Endangered Species of Gentlewoman Space Dragon, was sent to kill a crew-friendly dragon, slaughtered 10 crew in wing to claw combat and mauled four death squad members by decisive knocking into tram and throwing them into the ground to lose their silly pulse weapons. One could not fathom your deep generosity to the puny carbon life, but can see your results of absolutely tearing them limb by limb.
Castone001
Byond Username: Castone001

Post by Castone001 » #725429

I believe this amendment much more accuratley reflects how robust I am. Obviously sheer words cant describe how cool I am (unless its me towerposting about myself while drunk at 3am), so I have come to the conclusion that i must robust more people via notable means. 1 note could never capture how cool I am, but 100 notes just might.
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #725446

Castone001 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:40 pm I believe this amendment much more accuratley reflects how robust I am. Obviously sheer words cant describe how cool I am (unless its me towerposting about myself while drunk at 3am), so I have come to the conclusion that i must robust more people via notable means. 1 note could never capture how cool I am, but 100 notes just might.
Fair enough. Two notes, Your power level has doubled since the last time, you were seen!