Ban/note type (Check what applies):
() - Server Ban
(Check) - Antag Ban
() - Note
() - Forum Ban
() - Discord Ban

Ban/note length: Perma
Ban/note reason:
Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard permanently - Antag rolling. Play the game a bit more than that instead of disconnecting and mysteriously reappearing every time the server goes back to lobby.
(I was getting bored and was doing other things and would check back after a few seconds to see if anything intresting was happening as I ran out of ideas on cool things to do so I was just waiting for things to happen and I was just was feeling a bit burnt out)
Time ban was placed: 2024-02-17 05:40:06 | Sybil | Round 224091 | AIIA | 3070h Living Playtime
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 224091

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):(
() - The ban/note is factually incorrect
() - The ban/note is not against the rules
() - The ban/note needs modification
(1) - The ban was unjustifiably harsh
(1) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?:

I know I have an issue with this but perma was a bit harsh for 3 rounds in a day the main reason I was disconnecting was I just felt burnt out on playing a bit and was either doing other things or just watching youtube in the background waiting for it to be about 20 minutes after round start so I could jump into something that has stuff going on I wasnt intentionally trying to reroll for antag. also you referenced rounds for a whole month I had been playing for an entire month almost daily and because I disconnected about 5 times over that month I got perma banned for antag rolling. I dont really care how this note turns out as im probably still not going to be playing for a bit as im waiting for some new things to mess around with on the github and life has gotten a bit more busy as of recently (also please for the love of god make these notes fade after like 2000 hours PLEASE)
AIIA
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: AIIA

Re: [AIIA] Jennifer Hawkings - Antag Permaban

Post by AIIA » #727181

Sure, I'll lift it.
CCC23

Post by CCC23 » #727209

was their an issue with the lifting cause im still banned from half of them like I still have traitor wizard spy and a few others but ling blood brothers blob xeno and a few others are still blacked out
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #727329

CCC23 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:57 pm was their an issue with the lifting cause im still banned from half of them like I still have traitor wizard spy and a few others but ling blood brothers blob xeno and a few others are still blacked out
I'm not sure if AIIA fixed it in the meantime, but I can assure you that right now, in the database, you are not banned from any job/role. I've even checked them individually and you're unbanned from all antags
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it