Post by connorallenlamont » #727494

BYOND account:[Xconnorx]

Ban/note type (Check what applies):[]
(x) - Server Ban
() - Note
() - Forum Ban
() - Discord Ban

Ban/note length: permaban
Ban/note reason: Banned from the server permanently - Uploaded a book to the library involving sex with minors. I don't personally care what you get off to as long as it doesn't hurt anyone but this isn't the place for it. Escalated to perma due to rule 8 history.
Time ban was placed: 2021 06-26 07:04:25
Server you were playing on when banned:terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:164814

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
() - The ban/note is factually incorrect
() - The ban/note is not against the rules
() - The ban/note needs modification
() - The ban was unjustifiably harsh
(x) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?: its been a few years i was around 17 at the time and quite immature looking bad i regret my actions and thought i was cringe and honestly some of the things i did where pretty bad i still do not believe i wrote the book-
-that resulted in my ban. however i have seen clearly i did upload it i am sorry for this and i would like to apologize to whoever had to spend ages removing it from the thing that holds book knowledge i would also like to say i believe in that round i took the book from a bookshelf and re-uploaded it so you may want to check for it under another name just to make sure its gone for good this is my own fault for uploading the book and if i remain banned i still would like it to be known i regret my actions and am sorry for what i did. thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you have a nice day
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Vekter] Marcus barker - banned for book 3 years ago

Post by Vekter » #727497

Hi, thanks for appealing.

I will unfortunately be denying this appeal at this time. You were banned from Monkestation less than 24 hours ago with the following reason:
You have shown an incredibly long history of self antagging, sexual acts, and NRP behavior on this server and many others, by this point you should have a firm understanding of our rules after the amount of warnings you have been given but have not shown any improvement. As per headmin order we've decided to hand you a permanent ban based on previous rule breaks and activity in the present round. Appeal with vouch from a reputable server on our Discord servers.
I also spoke to one of their headmins and most of the behavior seems like things that wouldn't fly over a long period of time here. I would have been willing to unban you and give you a second chance had you not continued to repeat behaviors that got you banned here, namely, and I quote, "talking about clussy for five minutes straight".

I don't like the idea of unbanning you less than 24 hours after you were banned from another server for assorted shittery, including things that would have gotten you banned here as well. Take a few months off and come back. I'll allow you to re-appeal in October instead of the usual 12 months.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Vekter] Marcus barker - banned for book 3 years ago

Post by Vekter » #727712

Going to give you 72 hours from now to respond to this. You are welcome to request a headmin review if you'd like.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you