Post by supergrog » #729083

BYOND account: Supergrog

Ban/note type (Check what applies):
(X) - Server Ban
() - Note
() - Forum Ban
() - Discord Ban

Ban/note length: Permanent
Ban/note reason:After giving warning about roundstart tiding the handtele, proceeded to roundstart tide the handtele. Then proceeded to tide sec for hand tele.
Time ban was placed: 2023-12-05 17:22:03
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 220003

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
() - The ban/note is factually incorrect
() - The ban/note is not against the rules
() - The ban/note needs modification
() - The ban was unjustifiably harsh
(X) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?:

I was playing space station 13 for the wrong reasons. While i enjoyed tiding and antagonising security as non antag, it kind of goes against the whole roleplaying bit of the game which is really the main reason myself and others love space station 13. The thing I miss most are the different people you interact with while playing, and all the cool mechanics ofc. I wanna focus on that part of the game instead instead of just pissing people off for my own gratification.

I know ive been perma banned before and repeated the same mistakes but ive changed this time for real. Ive tried playing on other servers in order to get a reference from an admin but I really just dont find myself enjoying the game as much as i ever enjoyed my time on terry. I wouldnt really blame you too much for denying this considering my history but i hope you can give me another chance
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Re: [Rex9001] Supergrog

Post by TheRex9001 » #729088

Its been about 5 months from this permaban, I can't really ask you to go get a vouch if you arent enjoying your time doing it but Im not too inclined to lift this ban so soon unless you get one. If you dont wanna thats fine, in which case you can appeal in lets say 3 months time and I'll lift this.
supergrog
Byond Username: Supergrog

Re: [Rex9001] Supergrog

Post by supergrog » #729089

Alright I appreciate that, thanks