[DISCORD] 1Tommy

1Tommy
Byond Username: Tommy__2007

[DISCORD] 1Tommy

Post by 1Tommy » #724615

Discord Username: 1Tommy
Commonly Used Names: Tommy, 1Tommy
Banning Admin: MJP
Ban Reason: Quality control ban for being toxic repetitively in the tgmc discord, saying things such as "kys" even after being warned about it.
Time Ban Was Placed: 07/11/23
Your Side of the Story: I was, as stated before, being unpleasant and toxic in the tgmc discord's text channels, telling people to kill them selves and being overly edgy, this was punished on a variety of occasions with mutes, timeouts, ect. eventually after one of these timeouts had ended, I was quality control banned from the server.
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: Since my initial discord ban and my last appeal, I have been working on how I conduct my self online; I believe I have changed adequately to be once again suitable for the tgmc discord and its community due to this work that I have put into improving my behaviour and standards of my self - I am wholly ready to comply with the discord server's rules and regulations and am asking for another chance with this appeal.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Re: [DISCORD] 1Tommy

Post by EmpressMaia » #724623

Id like to pipe in here for a moment, on the Alamo last week I believe you told another player to kill themselves, which makes it appear as if you have mot been attempting to better yourself. I don't remember the exact day or round this occurred so it can't really be confirmed
1Tommy

Post by 1Tommy » #724637

Do you have any actual proof? A while a go I got perma banned from the game for saying shit like kys, I don't say it in game or on discord anymore - it was likely somebody near to me as I have gone out of my way to make sure i dont tell people to kill them selves due to my punishments in the past for such things.
1Tommy

Post by 1Tommy » #724997

@mjp ?
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #726051

MJP has recently retired, however, before doing so, he gave his opinion on this: He does not feel confident in letting you back into the discord since your behaviour does not seem to have changed as much as you are describing.

Considering the above and also the fact that it has been a little more than a month since your last appeal, I will deying this, my advice would be to wait a little longer and use this time to show you've changed your behaviour while ingame.