[BAN] [Naaanii] <marqe_>

marqe

[BAN] [Naaanii] <marqe_>

Post by marqe » #728626

BYOND account: <marqe_.>
Character name: <Markky 'Marqe' Kough>
Ban type: <server ban>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <"Suicide vested the alamo, gibbing a marine and disconnected. Appeal if you care.">
Time ban was placed: <2024-05-13>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <cannot be found.>
Your side of the story: <I was really sleepy and didn't want to keep playing that round, so i took a suivest to end my life with some team support groundside, which is the reason i didn't give that much time for the admin to respond. On the alamo i was sitting in the bottom right part of the ship as i was proposed real life money for exploding on alamo, to which i kindly refused. After which the person from before influenced me with quote "no balls", this kind of influence i cannot withstand and had to instantly show my dominance and protect my dignity. In addition i did not know vest gibs anybody but me, so it was a little of a fuck up.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I want to go back because i really like the server and i never had any intentions of ruining other people's gameplay, for which i'm sorry as i did.>
References of good conduct: <I was banned yesterday and haven't played on any of the other servers yet.>
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Re: [BAN] [Naaanii] <marqe_>

Post by Justice12354 » #728630

This looks a lot like a TGMC ban rather than a TG ban, so I will be moving it to the appropriate subforum.
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [BAN] [Naaanii] <marqe_>

Post by Naaanii » #728648

Eh, sure. Don't do this again.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.