Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

[Lewdcifer] ZeeThh

Post by Hoolny » #728922

BYOND account: Hoolny
Character name: Zeethh
Ban type: xenomorph t4 roles
Ban length: permanent
Ban reason: Quality role ban from T4 xenos - refuses to listen to other leader xenos, doing bad summons as King and bad psypoint purchases. Multiple warnings, player still does it anyway.
Time ban was placed: 2024-05-19 18:16:32
Round ID in which ban was placed: ID 27047

Your side of the story: I was warned of this behavior stopped ban was applied on a day where I was neither t4 doing any of these actions I just played a single round and I wasent informed.

Why you think you should be unbanned: The behavior the admin claims to be is false particularly the "player still does it anyways" I will like to contest that claim on the fact that it isnt really true, not too mention I dont think doing "bad psypoint purchases" should be in any form a legitimate form to ban someone since at that point your banning people off things that you think are subjectively bad you dont ban marines for doing strategies you disagree with.

References of good conduct: I have cooperated with every ask admins have given me when it comes to my t4 gameplay instances happened when I was new to the game, being a t4 is always hard since you are constantly are given shit do to you not being 100% right on every other of your actions even though the same people that critisize t4s wont go t4 because they dont like the pressure of it, I only go t4 when the hive needs it or when im literally forced too because no one wants too and I've gotten quite good at it still room for improvement but can't do that when im getting my ability taken off by inacurate claims.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [Lewdcifer] ZeeThh

Post by Lewdcifer » #729049

None of this is false, and you only need to look at your notes history for that, nevermind the bans you've got on other servers for misconduct. "Bad psypoint purchases" was what you did, and normally that doesn't get punished, but you refused to change your ways, and when others berated you for it, you actively told them off, adopting a very defensive and insulting attitude in response. I don't think that's a good hill to die on, especially when other players have legitimate reasons to be upset about your Psychic Summons as King or the several questionable psypoint purchases such as spawners, or relays, when the hive was saving up for silos. You were told not to, you did it anyway, and that's why this ban happened. If you need to know why I'm upholding this ban, once more, I invite you to look at your notes history; if that does not suffice, look back at your attitude over Discord and in-game. If you cannot reflect on that, then that only gives me more reasons to keep this up.

In summary, the T4 role ban is being upheld. I'm going to lock and close this appeal. Have a good one.