Derpman3
Byond Username: Derpman3

[Ban Appeal] [Rohesie] Derpman3

Post by Derpman3 » #520736

BYOND account: Derpman3
Character name: Joseph Strome
Ban type: Role bans
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Suicided as researcher instead of cryoing. Two notes for going SSD as limited shipside medical roles.
Time ban was placed: 2019-10-24 03:49:28
Round ID in which ban was placed: 1475
Your side of the story: During the round, I had been playing as the Medical Researcher for that round, However, Due to events occurring in real life, I needed to leave, and I had already been pushing the time needed to deal with it. Thus, I did the rash choice of committing suicide as the role. Only a little later, I realised I probably should have gone into cryo.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm aware that I have been warned on other occasions about leaving on limited roles, but I had also needed to deal with things in real life on those occasions as well. Therefor I'd like to apologize for leaving as those limited roles, for the future times playing as a limited role, I shall correct the previous offences by ensuring that I enter the cryo pods before leaving. One of the reasons why I ask for a chance to return to these roles, is that I enjoy the medical portion of the game, and I like to fill the roles that nobody else will take.
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Re: [Ban Appeal] [Rohesie] Derpman3

Post by Rohesie » #521263

I'll be lifting this ban, since mostly what we want is for the behavior to be changed. Try pressing F1 and letting an admin know if you need to leave immediately, and avoid suicide on a limited role (or without proper reasons as well, we are MRP after all).
Let me or any admin available know of this resolution when the server is up for it to be processed.

Try not to repeat it.