[COMPLAINT] Jroinc1 BurgerBB

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Admin, TGMC Game Server Operators, Game Server Operators, TGMC Administrator, TGMC Lead

PostThis post was deleted by TribeOfBeavers on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:57 pm.

PostThis post was deleted by TribeOfBeavers on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:58 pm.

PostThis post was deleted by TribeOfBeavers on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:59 pm.

Reason: Why do the spam bots love this post so much?

PostThis post was deleted by Rohesie on Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:11 pm.
Reason: Spambot

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:17 am.

grinkgo
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: Grinkgo

Re: [COMPLAINT] Jroinc1 BurgerBB

Postby grinkgo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:04 am #542177

Hello and thank you for your patience with this report. The headmins have finally reached a point where we are able to prioritize this admin complaint.

As per our rules and admin guidelines, admins have full liberty to influence a round if they see it start to stagnate. In this case, teleporting the xenos onto the ship is an adminbus move that has been done plenty of times before, and for all intents and purposes it functions the same as if the queen were to crash the dropship onto the ship. If the marines were in such a state that they could not have faced a full battle against the xeno force, I'd argue that the round was pretty much decided already. Trying to extend the round by using cheese defense strats is undesirable and thus subject to adminbus.

I do believe that the attitudes on both sides were less than ideal, and we have discussed attitude and behavior amongst our admin team. Our goal is to remain as neutral as possible with as little bias as possible.

There are and will be rounds where we as admins fuck up. However one fuck-up is not representative of our admin team as a whole. We are a group of diverse people with differing opinions on how to handle certain situations, but our goal is universally the same: to provide a fun experience for everyone in the community. I think the sentiments behind some of JPR's statements is that if there is a certain way you think the game should be run, by all means apply for admin. We are always looking for fresh perspectives and are open to new ideas on how to run the community.

Slight tangent aside, I think my fellow headmins will agree in saying that the actions taken by JPR to push the round along were well within their guidelines, but the attitude in resolving the situation and with dealing with you as a player was not as appropriate.

Thank you for your report; we hope we will prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

Previous

Return to TGMC Resolved Appeals, Complaints and Reports