[Terranaut] <I want a Job> (Discord Ban)

Tesoraxd
Byond Username: Tesora

[Terranaut] <I want a Job> (Discord Ban)

Post by Tesoraxd » #580861

Discord username: <I want a Job#1887>
Commonly used names: <Eli>
Banning admin: <Terranaut.>
Ban reason: <I was discussing with other people about server related issues>
Time ban was placed: <this week I think>
Your side of the story: <I've been banned from the game and wanted to talk about it on the discord, not gonna lie, that was a wrong move of me and I shouldn't have done that, but I got no mutes or clear warnings it was going to lead to a ban or something, if I did had warnings I wouldn't have continued to discuss it(please present proof or warnings if I had any). I was on the wrong here this time, but I wouldn't had done that and continued If I had seen they warned me about it. I'm sorry for anyone that got offended by those actions.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Even thought I don't feel like coming back to the game server everytime soon I would still like to keep contributing on the discord, to help people with stuff and to discuss other mathers like spriting, I also had a plan to help updating the wiki, which may be kinda hard now I don't have access to the server anymore but anyways, I would like to keep contact with the community I've been with since some 2, 3 years for now already and let it not just be in vain. This is my final chance to keep up with it, again I'm sorry if I've broken anyones hearts with my actions, really sorry.>
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: [Terranaut] <I want a Job> (Discord Ban)

Post by terranaut » #580866

I'm not reading this nor have I the previous appeal. Come back with a gold-bordered voucher from another server as solid, hard proof that you can change your behavior and not just be a nuisance to everyone you interact with. You've gotten several warnings and extra chances.
Like the last one also posted in the wrong subforum /tg/ admins can just close this, thanks.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]