JorgimTheGuy
Byond Username: JorgimTheGuy

[BAN] [<Aurelien3189>] <JorgimTheGuy>

Post by JorgimTheGuy » #585665

BYOND account: <JorgimTheGuy>
Character name: <Jorge Silve/Jorgim Silveira>
Ban type: <Job Ban.>
Ban length: <Permanent.>
Ban reason: <Banned from Roles: Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer permanently - As a Medical Officer, mucked about through the round offering vodka, eventually got bored and repeatedly attempted to commit suicide as another player informed them of cryo "leave me alone nerd... Let me die" Banned from primary medical roles.>
Time ban was placed: <2019-03-18 23:59:11.>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Doesn't show up.>
Your side of the story: <I remember it very badly on account of it being so long ago, but by looking at the dates its probably one of my first games of SS13, i think one of the mentors tried helping me to get to know the medical system, then i got bored and started mucking about.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Its been over a year and a half, the admin that banned isnt even active anymore, also i was very new on the game.>
References of good conduct: <Most of my ban notes are from around this time (most i didnt get a chance to defend myself), ive played on tons of different servers and probably gathered over 200+ hours after this, also i wanna play doctor.>
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Re: [BAN] [<Aurelien3189>] <JorgimTheGuy>

Post by Eskjjlj » #585679

Seems like this is for TGMC.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #585681

That appears to be the case - he has no bans on record for normal /tg/. Moving.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585715

Unbanned, be good.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]