BYOND account: OHale75
Character name: Can't remember, changed name frequently
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: FF'd a marine to death, then left before I was asked about it
Time ban was placed: 2020-06-19 18:39:37e Corps
Server you were playing on when banned: Terragov Marin
Round ID in which ban was placed: 3939
Your side of the story: Can't remember exact specifics because it was six months ago, but during a whiskey outpost round, there was an accidental FF incident, where a marine was shot, they set me on fire, and I shot and killed them. I died and with no chance of revival, I left about ten minutes later, figuring an admin would have contacted me by then
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was admittedly a massive lapse in judgement in terms of what was acceptable, and I can say nothing of the sort will happen again.
References of good conduct: I've played on most of the other TG Servers during the time.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [Hathkar] OHale75- Permaban Appeal

Post by Domitius » #588860

I moved you over to the TGMC ban appeal forum.

Since I'm here anyways I can confirm that OHale75 has been playing on our servers. Between now and the time they were banned from TGMC they have clocked around 100 hours of playtime with nothing of note happening. Thumbs up from our end.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [Hathkar] OHale75- Permaban Appeal

Post by Lewdcifer » #588863

Hello! Thank you for appealing, and thanks to Domitius for moving this to the appropriate forum.

You have references of good conduct, and this happened almost approximately six months ago, so sure. I'll be lifting your permaban.