Jabukek
Byond Username: KKJ113

[<Henrique Kill>] KKJ113 - Harmless grief and old notes

Post by Jabukek » #690975

BYOND account: kk113
Character name: D-13
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Started the round by shooting random marines in prep, afterwards, while being bwoinked threw a grenade into requisitions and started shooting the hallway with a peppergun. Has 3 previous notes about griefing.
Time ban was placed: 14:56:30 2023-06-21
Server you were playing on when banned: TerraGov Marine Corps -- Sulaco
Round ID in which ban was placed: 21787
Your side of the story: Number one, all of my previous notes about griefing are at least a year old so i've played somewhat regularly while adhering to the rules for a reasonable chunk of time. Barring maybe that one recent note about throwing flares at a fellow marine, which is barely harmful and excellently comedic. Now as to what had occured on this fateful day of today. I was recreating my favourite scene from the all time cinematic masterpiece, Rambo, by unloading a heavy machinegun onto a wall and the surroundings. Due to the sheer power of my machinegun, the wall, doors, and a window broke, leading the bullets onto a corridor and prompting a rude comment from my fellow comarine, whom i decided to punish by shooting trice before reolading and contiuing my wall-shooty criminal spree. Now i don't think this is an issue because 1) i didn't aim specifically for other players, i had shot 197 ~ rounds at a wall and three at that rude guy. 2) TGMC med system allows you to get yourself back from the brink of death with two pills so who cares. While discussing my nefarious schemes of praying tribute to the all time classic Rambo with a timid administrator i decided to occupy myself by blowing empty rooms up with frag nades, something that i've done many a times before without a single complaint be it from players or the administrators. I do see how he could've misinterpreted that as a grief but i've made sure there was no one that could've been harmed by the explosion. And the pepperspray gun i've just unloaded into a doorway because i like how fast it sprays, its a non-lethal gun and i was not aiming at my fellow marines so it hardly counts as grief.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't ask to be unbanned but instead for my sentence to be reduced to two weeks, or a full month if you're really peeved off. I did indeed hurt my fellow comarines albeit not purpousefully. I think the ban itself is apt but the permanent duration is kinda meh. As to what value i provide to the server? Fuck off with that, i play vidya to have fun, not to prove my worth to the mini-societies which inhabit computer games. I'm as worthwile as the next casual players and i don't intend on becoming one of those running gag pinkhaired static characters, or an ultrarobust metahead. I just wanna have casual fun running stupid builds like ten derringers hidden in a satchel or a front-line mk1 garand sniper. I'll be DAMNED if i ever spend extended periods of time worrying whether i'm worthwile enough to earn the good graces of my lord and savior TGMC. I don't think i'm a bad player, i don't think i'm an outstandingly good one, i just play the game casually'.
References of good conduct: I have been a good player elsewhere but i don't want to bother the moderators and administrators of the other servers which i've played with this bs so we'll remain vouchless for now, unless it is really strictly necessary.
Anything else we should know: You're telling me i can't even roleplay out a John Rambo fantasy on a tg based server? C'mon man
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Henrique Kill>] KKJ113 - Harmless grief and old notes

Post by Vekter » #690976

Hey, this should be over in the TGMC appeals forum. I'll move it for you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Jabukek
Byond Username: KKJ113

Post by Jabukek » #690985

Thanks chief
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #690996

My brother in christ, from what I can see this entire appeal is pretty much just you coming up with random excuses when it could have been simply "my bad, won't happen again". After everything that happened the only way I can see for this to pass is for you to go get a vouch of a couple months with no issues from another server. Until then, this is denied