Audi
Byond Username: Audi_Gzz

[Lakiller8] Cant Remember - Permaban

Post by Audi » #691612

BYOND account: Audi_Gzz
Character name: I literally can't remember think it was Brandon Ruiz
Ban type: Server Permaban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer of connection (audigzz) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Abhorrent behavior, joined the discord and started ping spamming every pingable role while talking about nutsacks. Regardless, if you feel this was unjust you're free to appeal on our forums. This ban (BanID #259) was applied by LaKiller8 on 2019-03-19 14:14:59 during round ID 146. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2019-03-19 14:14:59
Round ID in which ban was placed: ID 146
Your side of the story: Basically back 4 or so years ago I was just trolling around with friends with a joke in TGMC's discord and I think I did ping roles talking about some dumb shit like "slaps your nutsacks" from a joke on a different discord. However the ban was justified not even gonna lie or sugarcoat it cause I was being childish and whatnot and just being annoying. As well me being black I was just bothering the old host can't remember their name and was just trolling them about why can't I say the n word and shit just really dumb shit I grew out of to be honest and don't care much for anymore.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think the ban has been a good long time served to be honest and I'm not trying to sit here and say it was unwarranted however I've just heard of cool mechanics and what not my friends are saying about the server so I just wanted to see if its possible to be unbanned to try them out and see the server how it's evolved from back then to now.
Anything else we should know: Honestly not really anything else except the fact I've matured much more from being 19 to now being 23 and just growing up I've sort of grew out of all the childish stuff I was doing back then. If I don't get unbanned its fine as well as I'm perfectly understanding if the staff team sees this as like some plot or some shit to grief the server or whatever but I don't care much to do any of those things honestly I barely play BYOND and only get on to kill time.
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Re: [Lakiller8] Cant Remember - Permaban

Post by Otter » #691772

Since Lakiller isn't on the team anymore, I'll take this permaban. Four years is a long cool off period so I'll go ahead and unban you. If you can give me your discord, then I can also lift it there.

Enjoy the new wonders of TGMC.
Audi
Byond Username: Audi_Gzz

Post by Audi » #691827

I appreciate it, my discord is just audii. Period is included as well, if its a bit confusing my discord user ID is just 255512164968693762
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Post by Otter » #691829

You are free to join the discord now.