gpinrgrmoma
Byond Username: Gpinrgrmoma

[PLAYER REPORT] [unknown queen] <Gpinrgrmoma>

Post by gpinrgrmoma » #692268

Your character name: Watermelon
Their character name(s): Numbered queen
When did it take place: 11:30-12:30 UTC-7
Round ID in which ban was placed: 21948
Evidence: chatlogs provided in attachment.
Your side of the story: As soon as the round started, the queen said little to nothing, except from saying good job before shutters opening. I evo'd to warlock, and noticed queen hadn't set leaders yet. I assumed they were new, so I asked them a few times to set leaders and pheromones. This was ignored, so after shutters opened I went down to where queen was and asked them to please read hivemind and set leaders. I was then promptly told to shut the fuck up. After asking them to just set leaders and stop ignoring chat, I was devo'd. Decently pissed after this, I ghosted, and joined as a beetle later on, died, and then decided I'd join as shrike once fob siege had started, so when we breached someone could call down alamo and cap it. During the Fob Siege, however, queen told xenos to not attack FOB for no reason (stated later they didnt want to delay???), and once the other xenos prompty ignored this (they never told anyone to stop sieging after this, or anything specific.) they then took away what leaders they did set. And sat back and did nothing during fob siege. Under normal circumstances, this would just be a new queen, which I'm fine with, we all have to learn the game, but this player went out of their way to grief by ignoring hive, devo'ing people who tried to help them, and actively not doing anything but build turrets. I got the ckey of the queen, but then chat bugged and I lost the copy-paste.
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Re: [PLAYER REPORT] [unknown queen] <Gpinrgrmoma>

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #692594

Handled.