[BAN] [Zack24] TheCrazyWolf

TheCrazyWolf

[BAN] [Zack24] TheCrazyWolf

Post by TheCrazyWolf » #694161

BYOND account: TheCrazyWolf.
Character name: Frost V4.3/Mary Keyes.
Ban type: Roles [AI and Synthetic]
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Bolted down all the alamo doors, when asked said they were told "no balls" When told about being permabanned, said they wouldn't mind and they did it "for funnies" When told that this isn't okay or an excuse to break the rules responded with "I NEEDED MY AI BALLS".
Time ban was placed: 2022-05-02 21:55:01
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round 14453.
Your side of the story: I essentially did exactly what happened in the ban reason. I made a remark of "I could kill you all right now", and a marine replied "No balls do it.", so I bolted down the alamo doors, trapping what I believe was 3/4ths of the marine force in the alamo, then proceeded to fly it to the wrong LZ, unbolt doors and then rebolt the Alamo doors once 90% of the Marine force was out of alamo, essentially throwing the round and killing them all.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have learned my lesson and will definitely not do it again. I believe it was fair, but I would like the ability to play as an AI and Synthetic again as when I didnt get ban, I enjoyed it.
References of good conduct: I've played on many servers since the Role ban, and from what I know I havent done anything wrong on TGMC or them, as I dont have many admin remarks on the other servers (Foundation 19, CM13, Halo Station I believe I also played a little bit). My last Admin remark was this role ban, and I believe I havent done anything wrong since then.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Re: [BAN] [Zack24] TheCrazyWolf

Post by Scriptis » #694166

This looks like a TGMC appeal, so I've moved it to the appropriate subforum.
Spoiler:

Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Post by Zack24 » #694211

Accepted, try to refrain from doing dares from players, especially when it's griefing your team.
TheCrazyWolf

Post by TheCrazyWolf » #694238

1. Thank you Scriptis!

2. Thank you Zack! I will.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Post by Naaanii » #694308

Moving to resolved.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.