[PERMA] [Otterwatch] Winters742

Winters742

[PERMA] [Otterwatch] Winters742

Post by Winters742 » #695128

BYOND account: Winters742
Character name: Milos Obilic
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Winters742) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Griefed repeatedly as PO by purposefully landing on cades in fob destroying it. They also gloated about doing so multiple times. This is a very new account so likely it's grief. Did not respond to pms. This ban (BanID #3249) was applied by Otterwatch on 2023-07-22 21:14:53 during round ID 22313. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2023-07-22 21:14:53
Round ID in which ban was placed: 22313
Your side of the story: I was banned for 'purposefully' landing on cades in the FOB and destroying them. During the round I did admittedly land on cades twice (maybe even thrice) I believe, near FOB, but it was not on purpose. The first time, it was near the start of the round, and I meant to land somewhere in the FOB so that we could plan ahead. The FOB was quite crammed though and we unfortunately landed on cades. The second and third time it happened it happened near the very end of the round when the nuke was going to be detonated, I landed and relanded near the entrance to FOB also destroying some barricades there. When that happened I was a bit panicked and not thinking much as the round was near its end and the tad was also carrying the nuke. Also, the reason I didn't respond to admin PMs was because when I play my chat gets compressed to a thin bar on the side of my screen where basically only like 2 messages can fit. I also didn't have my headphones plugged in so I could not hear anything. As for the gloating I made some comments when it happened in an attempt to be humorous I guess.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, I was being a bit of a shitter that round, and maybe I should've done a bit of a better job making sure the landing zone was clear, and I understand that I probably should be banned for at least a period of time for ruining their cades, but from my understanding the permaban was placed due to my lack of respondence when questioned, which, really, I had no intent to grief. So I just wanted to clear that up.
References of good conduct: TGMC is the only server I really like and play on. I guess for reference I did have one or two very successful tadpole ops yesterday as my character Invader-883 where I really communicated with the ground force and coordinated with them.
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Re: [PERMA] [Otterwatch] Winters742

Post by Otter » #695422

Accepted.