Post by BeegYoshi » #695699

BYOND account: Kek4ik228
Character name: Matilda "Bitchwolf" Elyer
Ban type: Server ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:
► Show Spoiler
Time ban was placed: 2022-08-07 19:56:11, round ID 15905
Your side of the story: I was banned in my absence, denied of any dialogue and straight up rooted out despite my history on the server (The one I am demonized for) has ended by the last months of 2021 and a couple of months prior to the ban (I certainly remember resuming playing in the april/may) I was just existing: My note and ban history was clear, the only PM I remember receiving was about a friendly fire instance in the EORD, I did not provoke people to break rules IC, did not use slurs/offensively called people out, limited my OOC communications to the mechanical parts of the game
Now I pretty much understand I should have not provoked a certain person in DMs when I called said person to stop using funny slavic slurs on me for things, first, never heard of, second, never witnessed, sure,I did so in a rash form, but I am certain I was fed up with the bullshit thrown at me for no particular reason other than personal malice and hate
A link to my previous, quickly baked appeal has all the sorts of info and thoughts I gave out viewtopic.php?f=71&t=32491
Why you think you should be unbanned: Even at the moment of me getting banned, I was already distanced from the entirity of SS13, resolving to either TGMC or Halo, now, as almost a year has passed, I am absolutely separated from the digg talk and overall atmosphere of SS13, I just wanted to play a game of shooting bugs and I did just play a game of shooting bugs, surely, I had audacity to stand up for obvious dumb shit happening, but the admin collective had the audacity to not even give me a proper, if any answer to the causes I brought up

I call for a proper dialogue and reasoning, as I said. I did not sink my lifetime into bar RP on the "high" rp ships and sandboxes of usual box stations since 2021, but I did do some text based roleplays, written short stories and TTRPGs like Battletech, just make a talk this time, I am willing to provide anything (In discord or so) I have on my hands to prove that I am not a deranged hellspawn coomer from lifeweb(if that person ever cared to check or even ask who are even let in there before stamping out) so brazenly and unapologetically deemed to be by some particular person and that person only
bowlofcereal
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Bowlofcereal

Re: [BAN] [Bowlofcereal] Kek4ik228

Post by bowlofcereal » #696088

You don't have a single vouch on this appeal to speak of to provide evidence for yourself being changed and you clearly have no intention on even admitting any fault. I want you to go back and think about why exactly going after people in their DMs with threats is not a good idea, nor is continuously rather than realizing that wasn't a good idea continuing to assume there is some cabal out to get you.

Denied.