[wirpy] Realcrima - i got banned for supossidly being an alt of tortyllacrispma, who is that guy?

realcrima123
Byond Username: Realcrima

[wirpy] Realcrima - i got banned for supossidly being an alt of tortyllacrispma, who is that guy?

Post by realcrima123 » #698123

BYOND account: Realcrima
Character name: Pieck Sulyvard
Ban type: TGCM/Marine/
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:"The ban reason is: Possibly alt of Tortillacrispma" (please see the image attached)
Time ban was placed: 2023-08-07 18:52:31
Server you were playing on when banned:TG Marine Corps (US-WEST)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 22632
Your side of the story: I dont remember doing anything wrong, i was on medbay trying get healed and got banned all of a sudden, the reason stated is that im supposidly an alt of someone else, why did i got banned?
Why you think you should be unbanned: im thinking that i got banned because the name of the guy (tortillacrispma) and my name (realcrima) look similar but why is that a ban reason?
[b]References of good conduct: it states the reason of ban is because of "possibly alt of tortillacrispma", im not sure if i did anything wrong inside the game
[b]Anything else we should know: i really dont have an idea why was this ban issued, did i acted similar to that person and that was enough?, also this is my first time posting in a forum please excuse me if i mess up the post or if i should edit it in someway to fit more properly
Attachments
lllllllllllll.png
lllllllllllll.png (7.43 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Re: [wirpy] Realcrima - i got banned for supossidly being an alt of tortyllacrispma, who is that guy?

Post by Misdoubtful » #698125

Moved to the TGMC ban appeals forum.
Hugs
realcrima123

Re: [wirpy] Realcrima - i got banned for supossidly being an alt of tortyllacrispma, who is that guy?

Post by realcrima123 » #698126

oh, i had no idea there were separated forums, thanks
realcrima123

Post by realcrima123 » #698128

Hi!, this was fixed!, (kind off), but im a complete noob on what comes to forums i dont have a single idea of how to mark this as "solved" or how to delete it, thanks and sorry for the bothers!

(i actually dont know how to close this)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #698133

Is cool, I'll do TGMC a solid and close this for them.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Post by Naaanii » #699151

Moving to resolved.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.