Post by Mikisx123 » #703824

BYOND account: Mikisx1234
Character name:beliver 603
Ban type: server ban
Ban length: permament
Ban reason: suspesion of being under aged
Time ban was placed: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:52 am
Round ID in which ban was placed: 23146
Your side of the story: well as ya know im being suspesioned of being underaged for some reasons like my writing, in game actions for some reason, and mentioning of school in my job unban forum and im here to prove that im not underaged and i was told that i need evidance to prove my self that im not underaged. but ok first about my writing the anwser is simple im not american or english or from any country that speaks english normaly and im from poland if u like to know ok next the in game acctions i dont know wat to say here cuz they werent specifick about it like if it was about me as a researcher just like going around med bay on shipside well the reason for that i was waiting for a hugged dude so i can ask him so that he wants to be a greeno or not, unless i got bored and go to groundside to do my job like scaning xeno samples or finding someon that want to be hugged but anyway now about the mentioning about school well i go to secondary school not primary and students in those schools are like 15 to 20 years old i know that cuz my older brother completed secondary school when he was 20 years old and also ul ask why im not telling u my real age cuz im not posting my privet information on the internet but i can say that im around the those ages but not below and also not beyond so i can tip ya that
Why you think you should be unbanned: cuz i was accused for being underaged with weak evidance and hasty conclusions cuz like probably in not the only person with bad righting and being from a country that dont speak english normaly and also the in game actions thing i think that is a joke from the admin cuz first he didnt specify what and were that my ,,actions" was, if he would secify what and were and resonable that would made more sense to me and the school mentioning in the job unbann forum i did say i was going to school but i didnt specify what school if i would say i was going to primary school with i dont this would be understanable but i am going to secondary school and like i said in the secondary schools students are 15-20 years old aka teenagers and young adults so that the reason why i should be unbanned
References of good conduct:nope i wasnt at any other servers and i wasnt at ss13 for some reason im asking myself
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Re: [BAN][Ridgyax] Mikisx1234 - proving that im not underaged

Post by TheBibleMelts » #703839

we can read deleted posts
Mikisx123
Byond Username: Mikisx1234

Post by Mikisx123 » #703846

yea but as u can see in this forum i said that im around those ages (15-20) and not beyond and not below so i am underaged but not that under aged
Last edited by Mikisx123 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #703847

alright cool, ask us again in three years.
Mikisx123
Byond Username: Mikisx1234

Post by Mikisx123 » #703849

ok but i saw the ban in game but it said six years so can ya change that
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #703916

no