Uncle Bourbon
Byond Username: Uncle Bourbon

[DISCORD] <Cazz>

Post by Uncle Bourbon » #706962

Discord Username: <Cazz>
Banning Admin: <Bowlofcereal>
Ban Reason: <Toxicity/banned phrase>
Time Ban Was Placed: <2023-10-05, 11:05 CST>
Your Side of the Story: <I was having a heated argument and got frustrated people where ignoring/half reading my sentences and using it against me for ridicule so I said "kill urself" after saying I wanted to take a timeout>
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: <I thought it was only going to be an automatic 5 minute timeout from the bot, but it was recorded as my third infraction so bowl gave me 24 hours. The first time I got timed out i was just shitposting in chat with friends by saying "kys" with lowtiergod memes like usual when it became part of new policy and the bot yelled at me for it, the second time i was legitimately giving a new FC advice to "not kill yourself" when I got yelled at by the bot again. I meant to use it to get away from the conversation at hand because I was getting heated over it and I didn't intentionally mean that word at the people at the time. I just wanted to be like funny and it blew up in my face and I hope I don't seem like an actually toxic person or a problem player thinking that I would say these things. I know its 24 hours but I like posting in chat and I miss it and I didn't mean to seem like an asshole I'm sorry.
bowlofcereal
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Bowlofcereal

Re: [DISCORD] <Cazz>

Post by bowlofcereal » #706985

I'm going to lower this to an hour but let it be known that if this happens again i'm increasing it to a week solely on the basis that you consistently spam messaged people, ahelped multiple times ingame posting your appeal, and dm'd other people to speak on your behalf in the discord.

This is not appeal conduct in any way and I want you to understand that very clearly, but i'm going to give you one singular chance as a show of good will.
bowlofcereal
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Bowlofcereal

Re: [DISCORD] <Cazz>

Post by bowlofcereal » #706986

Timeout edited. Closing this.