Byond Username: Fawcksy

[COMPLAINT] [Married2DaGame]

Post by Fawcks » #713306

BYOND account: Fawcksy
Character name: N/A.
Admin in question: Married2DaGame
When did it take place: 16:02 UTC.
Round ID in which ban was placed: Discord
Evidence: Attached, screenshots. Discord audit logs.
Your side of the story: Woke up and attempted to run a !TGS check command, which lagged out so bad it took around 2 minutes to return a response, replied to the bot jokingly like I always do and the admin in question asked the other active members of PRC if he should moderate me. Upon the admin being egged on by PRC I was given a 24 hour timeout which to say the least, feels heavy-handed despite how edgy the joke was, especially given the evidence that other users made the exact same joke to deride me with no opportunity to reply back (at least one of them being an admin) yet were not moderated in any way. I attempted to friend request the admin in order to discuss the action and, instead, they screenshotted my friend request and openly mocked me in PRC saying they're ""concerned"" by it. This leads me to believe that they are in some way biased against me, likely due to being a furry, and are more than happy to administrate based on such biases. Honestly, I do not care if the timeout is lifted or not, I just want there to be record of this sort of behavior which feels like I'm being singled out for no reason other than "you belong to a group I don't like".

EDIT: Missed a screenshot. https://i.imgur.com/bLb9Gf5.png
Attachments
Screenshot_145.png
Screenshot_141.png
Screenshot_141.png (6.25 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Screenshot_142.png
Screenshot_142.png (10.84 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Screenshot_143.png
Screenshot_144.png
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Re: [COMPLAINT] [Married2DaGame] Fawcks

Post by Otter » #713378

I have no issue with their timeout as it was 100% justified. We do not accept people saying slurs or making "edgy jokes" about them such as just cutting off the nword. 24 hours is about as generous as you would've gotten from anyone considering how long you've been in the community and how well you should know the rules by now.

People did not make the exact same joke as you. You made an "edgy joke" (faking out the nword) and people made fun of you for an unfunny joke by making semi-interesting fakeouts that abide by our rules. They were not trying to "be funny" by saying the nword.

The admin in question as you say asked people "Should I kill him" before you posted what got you timed out. It seems to have been in response to some image you posted and shortly deleted.
Directly after he posted "Should I kill him", you posted the message which got you timed out for 24 hours.
I believe he was entirely within his right to time you out for a short period of time which 1 hour is (it is the shared middle ground in discord admin tools along with a 10 minute time out; increments go 60 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, an hour, a day, and a week).

I and the great majority of the admin team would've handled this situation the same regardless of what group you belong to. I have warned Mack/married2dagame (administrator in question) to be more professional in the future when handling timeouts and bans. This short timeout will not be lifted.

I do not believe this came from any sort of bias from Mack and trying to distort the chain of events and leave out key details such as what you were timed out does not help your case.

Thank you for your time. That is all.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [COMPLAINT] [Married2DaGame] Fawcks

Post by Naaanii » #714177

Locking thread.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.