regie
Byond Username: Regie

[BAN] [<David Stormwell>] <Regie>

Post by regie » #715927

BYOND account: Regie
Character name: Micah Heger
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Shot up some other SOM members at the end of a round. Poor judgment on my part.
Time ban was placed:2023-12-15 00:33:14
Round ID in which ban was placed: 24747
Your side of the story: Well, I kind of spontaneously shot a few SOM members. This wasn't very wise on my part, but to be a bit fair (not that I am defending my actions) this was a round in Campaign Mode that had JUST ended, and I guess I may have figured that it was that point where you were free to shoot other people, as in Nuclear War/Crash. Again, not that this was a smart move or anything.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've been enjoying playing on TGMC quite a lot recently. I've found it to be overall less clunky than the Colonial Marines server, and easier to generally understand. I do understand the reasoning behind the ban, and were it to be lifted, you have my assurance it would not happen again from me.
David Stormwell
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: David Stormwell

Re: [BAN] [<David Stormwell>] <Regie>

Post by David Stormwell » #716339

regie wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:42 pm BYOND account: Regie
Character name: Micah Heger
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Shot up some other SOM members at the end of a round. Poor judgment on my part.
Time ban was placed:2023-12-15 00:33:14
Round ID in which ban was placed: 24747
Your side of the story: Well, I kind of spontaneously shot a few SOM members. This wasn't very wise on my part, but to be a bit fair (not that I am defending my actions) this was a round in Campaign Mode that had JUST ended, and I guess I may have figured that it was that point where you were free to shoot other people, as in Nuclear War/Crash. Again, not that this was a smart move or anything.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've been enjoying playing on TGMC quite a lot recently. I've found it to be overall less clunky than the Colonial Marines server, and easier to generally understand. I do understand the reasoning behind the ban, and were it to be lifted, you have my assurance it would not happen again from me.
Salutations.

Apologies for late response, now I do see where you may be coming from, however in all cases EORD is prohibited in all other areas besides the EORD room, additionally the main problem was of ghosting as soon as you did so without letting any admins be able to contact you for your side of the story to be explained.
In which case though I will be uplifting this and simply leaving a heavy note on your account, just play normally and it should go away sooner or later.

-Stormwell.