Nutric
Byond Username: Nutric

[DISCORD] <nutric>

Post by Nutric » #716281

Discord Username: <nutric>
Banning Admin: <kiseki.>
Ban Reason: <Breaking server rules>
Time Ban Was Placed: <2023-10-26, 17:54 GMT>
Your Side of the Story: <Attempted to bypass the AutoMod's 'kys' detection as a joke in response to Chimmer's "vaporeon suit". Failed>
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: <At the time, was entirely unaware to the fact that dropping a 'kys' is a bannable offense, even as a meme. Had entirely missed this change in rules simply because the @everyone ping regarding it was made while I was off the server - due to my first ban, admittedly. As for the AutoMod, always assumed it was just a cencorship tool, and not an alarm that outright warned admins of the offense.

Ignorance is my own fault but it's as simple as that - had I known this is a bannable offense I wouldn't joke with Chimmers in such a way, even if I disagree with this bizarre rule. Following the first ban I was entirely serious in toning down with toxicity and never would have used the three forbidden letters in a malicious context in the first place.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [DISCORD] <nutric>

Post by Lewdcifer » #716413

You're blatantly lying. It's not the first time we ban you for this, and all this does is show me you haven't learned from your mistakes.

Appeal denied.