[BAN] [Penezor] Tommy__2007 - All i want for Christmas is you.

1Tommy
Byond Username: Tommy__2007

[BAN] [Penezor] Tommy__2007 - All i want for Christmas is you.

Post by 1Tommy » #716631

BYOND account: Tommy__2007
Character name: Thomas Morley
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: After reviewing your notes, your previous ban has been updated to a permanent status.
Server banned by penezor from TGMC (Medium RP)
-----
[Banned On: 2023-11-20 - Expires: 2023-12-04 - Expired]
You know you're not supposed to say things like this, but you insinuate them.

DEAD: Thomas Morley says, "Also hunter" #DEAD: Thomas Morley says, "I cant encourage suicide here" #DEAD: Thomas Morley says, "if you are picking up what im putting down"
Server banned by penezor from TGMC (Medium RP)

Time ban was placed: 23:03:42 20/11/23
Round ID in which ban was placed: 24359
Your side of the story: From what i can remember i was a bit vexxed at the hunter for delaying the round 20 minutes and the admins not doing anything about it - i didn't actually think that saying "Kys" wasn't allowed in game but rather i said "I cant encourage suicide here" for god knows why, as I don't think it is even detailed in the rules other than rule 1.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was not fully aware that saying "Kys" is not allowed in game - as well as this i had seen many others say "Kys" on that same day, on a regular basis - i get that i have an extensive record but i was ready to show change. Moving on; I have started anger management therapy as of the 1st of December and my friends and family have commented that im becoming a better man and changing for the better; this will likely rub off in the TGMC environment. - perhaps my ban could be shortened from perma to a number of months to give me time to prove my improvement.
References of good conduct: The only servers i have played on since is RU and i haven't been playing that much as i decided to take this time as a break from ss13. - i dont know if any admins there have seen me enough to give me a reference of good conduct but i haven't been bwoinked at all (not much of an achievement it is RU).
Penezor
Byond Username: Penezor

Re: [BAN] [Penezor] Tommy__2007 - All i want for Christmas is you.

Post by Penezor » #716634

You have had many previous incidents, and while I can't speak for how you've grown since your ban, I am personally willing to give you another chance since you say you're trying to better yourself online and in real life.

Your ban will be updated to officially end on January 1st of the new year. Don't do anything stupid to make me regret unbanning you. Thanks.