[Permaban] - [Zaffinomlb] - Enukar

Fertilegrass

[Permaban] - [Zaffinomlb] - Enukar

Post by Fertilegrass » #717464

BYOND account: Enukar
Character name: Johnny 'Unga' Johnson
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Permanently banned server, numerous cases of abusing command roles to grief the team and FF individuals. Appeal on the forums.
Time ban was placed: 2023-04-29 20:33:30
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round 20887
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've had anger issues in the past that lead to most of my early notes and bans, But i felt like that changed over time and stopped being a problem, i've always tried to be innovative in TGMC and leave a positive mark for the players around me, if i have any major flaws that need to be discussed i'd be happy to have feedback about it, since i never felt like i was a griefer or negatively affecting my team in purpose, most of my playtime was being a corpsman and saving every person i could.

References of good conduct: The only servers i've played frequently when i was active was either TGMC or TG. I never had issues on TG, waiting to see if i can get a vouch there but it's been almost a year since i played there so i'm not sure if i can get one
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [Permaban] - [Zaffinomlb] - Enukar

Post by Naaanii » #717471

You have an extensive note history but given your long break, we're happy to lift this ban though consider yourself on thin ice and thoroughly warned on our rules of escalation.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.