AGasCanister
Byond Username: A Gas Canister

[DISCORD] A Gas Canister#8950

Post by AGasCanister » #718034

Discord Username: A Gas Canister#8950
Commonly Used Names: A Gas Canister - Bill Torres
Banning Admin: Unknown
Ban Reason: INVITE LINK Unable to accept invite
Time Ban Was Placed: Saturday, July 1, 2023. I think!!
Your Side of the Story: Somebody posted a 9 second video with the word "nigger" at the end. Now like the awesome shitposter that I am, I decided to post the video, knowing what it had at the end I deleted said video 2 seconds later, preventing anybody from seeing the end.
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: Ideally I was going to write this appeal on Christmas as a Christmas miracle, however mixing 2 bottles of wine, 4-5 shots of whiskey, a glass of tequila and I have no fucking idea what more (and ending saying CM/TGMC references in the party ("I am giving you the ASL") Real quote btw (??))). I was obviously not fit to write an appeal. Then I thought of doing it on new years so I could do the joke of "Guys 1 year banned haha!!" but I then kinda forgot about it. Now I am writing it as today, 4:25 AM, CEST timezone on a Friday, 12th of January because I got some real clips to post and share with you all!! :))))))
Dudeman100
Byond Username: Dudeman100

Re: [DISCORD] A Gas Canister#8950

Post by Dudeman100 » #718200

Hello, I banned you for the gamer word meme being posted. I don't see anything about here that's an actual appeal outside of 'having epic clips to share with you all!!'. Which isn't really a reason to be let back into the discord on an appeal.
AGasCanister
Byond Username: A Gas Canister

Post by AGasCanister » #718211

Dudeman100 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:54 pm Hello, I banned you for the gamer word meme being posted. I don't see anything about here that's an actual appeal outside of 'having epic clips to share with you all!!'. Which isn't really a reason to be let back into the discord on an appeal.
Hii hello!!

I was told, not sure how much but some time ago, that in order to get unbanned I needed to do a forum appeal since stuff like this has to be logged, otherwise I would have been unbanned already and that I didn't needed to put much effort into an appeal, just to keep it archived or whatever. However, If it is needed, as an appeal type I can say that I won't do such gamer-grade shitposts in the future and I'd like to be re introduced back to the TGMC Discord community :D
Dudeman100
Byond Username: Dudeman100

Post by Dudeman100 » #718766

While I somewhat believe your appeal could be better, it has been long enough I'll consider giving you another chance. I'll ACCEPT you back in, just don't do it again.