Post by Hoolny » #719627

BYOND account: Hoolny
Character name: ZEETHH
Ban type: Discord
Ban length: 7 Days
Ban reason: "Posting current round info in the discord is against the rules."
Time ban was placed: Dosent say discord ban
Round ID in which ban was placed: No round ID
Your side of the story: I saw the number for the xeno spawns was bugged out and had some ridiculous inaccurate number so I posted it for comedy.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't believe the ban is reasonable or intended to protect to server in any way and I don't think the admin is enforcing it for the reason it was placed on the server.
It was so trivial to them that they didn't even bother removing the actual message because it did not reveal any relevant or useful information to any party and it was not sent with any bad intent

Correct me if I am wrong I have a history of misreading things but within the discord rules I fail too see what I broke
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Re: [BAN] [raz4104] <hoolny>

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #719646

Hello, the banning admin is having some issues with their forum account so I will relay their decision.

The timeout has a couple of reasons behind it beyond just posting information about the current round, the main one being that your metagaming/metacomming behaviour extends far beyond TGMC, into beestation and tg specifically, I won't go into detail here for obvious reasons, second reason being overall hostility and toxicity in the discord, more specifically getting into constant arguments with other people in the discord.

About the discord rules, 1.2 states that every rule of OOC behaviour in the server applies here, while it does not disclose that specifically within the rule, posting information about the current round is within those OOC rules.

Taking all of this into account, this appeal has been denied.