oof0513
Byond Username: Oof0513

[BAN] [Otterwatch] <Oof0513>

Post by oof0513 » #721565

BYOND account: Oof0513
Character name: Carla 'Autist' Reeves
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: <Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.>
Time ban was placed: (In image)
Your side of the story: (I don't fully recall the event.) I don't think I've ever previously received warnings about the language in the server via bwoinks etcetera, so it came fairly suddenly. I see why I was banned however.
The first quote mildly explains itself I think? As for the second if I recall correctly was in relation to runners abducting and mauling people I put on roller beds.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Several people I know are requesting I write this appeal as to enjoy TGMC with them, (Don1155 is the primary, Binowhy [not on forums from what I know],[Everythingisme [ Same ]

it's been a while since the ban was applied (6 months 4 weeks as of writing this).

Aside from the above, I don't recall receiving prior warnings for the language/descriptions on the server, I think the ban is partially related due to the heat TGMC was receiving from an admin being a pedo or something of the sort during the time.

In the event of this being appealed, I'll most likely just go for being fairly hushed as opposed to verbal about things just incase filter slips.

About the other server thing, I barely touch ss13 at times. I've been on ds13 (barely) and halostation (last summer) however.

(I'm slow, tell me if this is fine and how to edit it if otherwise.)
Attachments
image_2024-02-18_114311581.png
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Re: [BAN] [Otterwatch] <Oof0513>

Post by Otter » #721625

This ban was entirely in relation to your conduct in the server, no other factors were included in my judgment. I do not think "people told me so" is a good reason for you to be unbanned and 6 months is a fairly short amount of time. You do not have to be warned beforehand when you repeatedly break the rules or do something particularly egregious. Your bans on other servers from years back reflect this one very well. Therefore, there is little reason for me to believe you'll change.

This appeal is denied. Feel free to appeal once again in one month. I recommend at least waiting another six and perhaps getting a solid vouch from another server.