Byond Username: VonDiech

[BAN] [Naaanii] Vondiech

Post by Mrhugo13 » #724607

BYOND account: Vondiech
Character name: Shuck Woodern/The Red Duchess
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:
Banned for suiciding as marine as soon as he was deployed to join Xeno. If you don't want to play marine, feel free to cryo. You may appeal this on forums.
2024-03-20 17:34:06] VonDiech/(Shuck Woodern) (Enclosed Area (141, 33, 2)) (Event #1)
(DEAD) "dnr time"
[2024-03-20 17:34:06] VonDiech/(Shuck Woodern) (Enclosed Area (141, 33, 2)) (Event #0)
(DEAD) "alright just came here for a quick one lads"
Time ban was placed: 2024-03-02 18:10:26
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID 26199
Your side of the story:
I sat down at my computer after i had rotated the banana bread in the oven 180 degrees to get even coverage and gave it another 10 minutes.
I thought in these 10 minutes I could easily knock out maybe a xeno kill or two as marine.
Hopped onto server, joined as squad marine, got equipped & droppoded, rushed into caves to get into a "win or lose" fight, lost (got killed) and went DNR, made the two ghost comments as seen above.
Then i went to get my banana bread out of the oven, had to let it cool for a bit and, since I was was much less constrained with my time now, decided to go back into the round and went to join xenomorphs with little thought to the above comments aswell as how suicide rushing into xenos before joining them negatively impacts other players, which I admit was a failing on my part to consider what this was (joining marines, suiciding, dnr'ing, joining xenos, ruining it for others)
Round went on as usual with some funnies happening along the way as it usually does.
I posted a picture of the banana bread afterwards in #past-round-chat once the round had ended, as seen in the picture below:
Came back today to try and join 'round 18:00 UTC+1/GMT+1/CET, saw ban, posted a bit in #past-round-chat about it and decided to appeal and to apologize for my shitty behavior here.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This ban was wholly justified as I agree that I definetly fucked up on my end, considering what I did was just shitty and a failure on my part. I however wish to still play on TGMC and try to contribute to the overall enjoyment everyone gets from this server, alongside now noticing the fact that I should from here on out consider just leaving some rounds alone after I "just came here for a quick one" even if I believed I could still go for more. I fucked up, and I will from here on out not do suicide rushing -> joining xenos like it isn't anything since it reflects poorly on me and negatively impacts the other wonderful people enjoying the game..
References of good conduct: N/A since i'm just appealing minutes after finding out about this.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [BAN] [Naaanii] Vondiech

Post by Naaanii » #724609

Sure, I'll lift it. Please consider cryoing or not negatively impacting the round for either side. Seeing the chat log show 'dnr time' made me suspect soft grief hence the ban.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.