[BAN] [Lumipharon] Cuperkin

Cuperkin
Byond Username: Cuperkin

[BAN] [Lumipharon] Cuperkin

Post by Cuperkin » #725903

BYOND account: Cuperkin
Character name: I do not remember, surely there's logs with the CL's character name.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Cuperkin) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Banned for shooting up shipside as CL. Previous CL client "FuxckkingSmallAnimals" was permabanned, so presumably ban evading. Disconnected before I could message. This ban (BanID #3526) was applied by Lumipharon on 2024-04-04 03:11:27 during round ID 26451. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2024-04-04 03:11:27
Round ID in which ban was placed: 26451
Your side of the story: From the beginning of the round there was a CL acting rude, he started punching random people and eventually a marine got mad at him. The marine in question (not me) started shooting the CL and the CL started shooting too. Fast forward a bit and the CL was being bullied by everyone at medbay so the Medical Doctors sedated him to fix his wounds and fracs but he thought he was going to be restrained forever so he SSD. That round I was a Corspman (Sachie Gibson) so I went on Alamo and played normally, but I was getting tired and wanted to sleep so I SSD/Ghost at Tad I think. Then I remembered the CL's body was SSD and I wanted just to do a !HARMLESS! !JOKE! to make the Medical Doctors think the CL came back before I left the server. So I waited one minute after ghosting and took over his body. His body was on the medbay bed and the two Medical Doctors were standing still around medbay, funnily enough, on the bed there was a rifle so I just got up, grabbed the gun, wielded it, and started shooting ,BUT, I wasn't shooting to hit anyone or kill anyone, I was shooting while spinning around very fast while heading out of medbay and when the rifle's ammo ran out I just ghosted and left the server in the same instant. Apparently after I left Lumi thought I was one of the CL's account and banned me, only found out today that I had been banned because the ban message only appeared after I tried to join the server multiple times.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I like the server alot, have been playing for a long long time and I wouldn't do something so stupid as harassing the server with ALT accounts that have very bad names, I don't blame Lumi for confusing me for the CL's alt account and banning me. I did infact shoot inside medbay, but again, did my best to not actually hit anyone, it was merely a very short prank to make the MD's think CL was back to annoy them. Sorry.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: [BAN] [Lumipharon] Cuperkin

Post by lumipharon » #725904

Choosing to impersonate someone who was just perma banned for griefing, by griefing in the exact same way is an extremely dumb idea.

I'll unban you because it seems like you were just being uh, very dumb and not thinking things through in anyway, and you didn't cause any serious. But to reiterate, shooting up shipside for any reason is going to get you banned, especially when you logout immediately after. Please don't do it again.
Cuperkin
Byond Username: Cuperkin

Re: [BAN] [Lumipharon] Cuperkin

Post by Cuperkin » #725905

I really didn't know that person got perma banned, to me I thought as him SSD'ing/Ghosting because the doctors sedated him and when he woke up he was SSD...
Also I understand, no more shipside shooting!