[No longer admin]Bluespace

miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Bluespace

Post by miggles » #11442

Bottom post of the previous page:

Hibbles wrote:(my character's a jerk, not me guys!!!)
you say that as if characters cant be anything but projections of the OOC player IC, which isn't really true.
there's several admins who i would say are great at administrating, but horrible players in game.

otherwise yeah bluspeece 20/19 admin four more years etc

i have to agree that dawn of man is a really bad choice for an admin candidate and that you should probably give up on them, they're really abrasive and beyond the "passable" range of "good admin bad player."
artyom DOESN'T have admins most of the time so it would be awesome to see more on there, and bluespace would be an admin i'd specifically like to see.
one of the hardest working admins i've seen, puts tons of effort into doing his job and improving, when he was a trialmin he put in ridiculous effort into his adminship. constantly asking for ways to improve himself and become better.
criticism: your choice in avatars is lame
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #11475

For the record, I made Dawn an admin observer. Twice. He did fairly well in responding to theoretical situations.
Furthermore, I PM'd Bandit asking how things between him and Dawn could be improved.
Have a little faith I'll get good admins.
I play Boris Pepper.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #11481

Is he your friend or something? I legitimately don't get how anyone can not keep track of his past behavior, especially a sybil-centric admin like you. You should know better than this. Sticky was great before that incident and had no indication he would make a mistake like that, but DoM has it painted all over his fucking face. Literally why?
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #11491

But if you asskiss enough you too can be admin like CDB or swagile
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #11505

I don't take into account players histories.
I base it on people's knowledge and their ability to admin.
I would be a huge hypocrite if I ever took anybodies notes into account.
I play Boris Pepper.
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #11506

Shouldn't you take some part of their history into consideration, like how most of the playerbase thinks DoM is shit?
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #11510

looping wrote:Shouldn't you take some part of their history into consideration, like how most of the playerbase thinks DoM is shit?
After this outcry, I likely won't have him ranked up again. A shame though, he did quite well as an observer.
I play Boris Pepper.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #11513

To clarify, I don't believe he actually even had the Admin Candidate rank for any period of time...
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #11515

Bad players get considered for basic roles that they can 'prove' to be nice in (IE asskissing) and then eventually get admin, those channels are open. See: Player advocado, forum mods, admin observers... There's prominent examples in each category. Not of shitty players in specific, but players who use it as a stepping stone to get easy admin and 'prove' they're ready for it instead of being selected by not being a shit player.
SkipsPro
Byond Username: SkipsPro

Post by SkipsPro » #11569

you're cute and helpful no homo but we should fuck and also I really hope you don't take all my shit in the future if you decide to quit and don't give a fuck about the community anymore
fuck
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #11588

Gave me shitposter of the week but didn't even link to the shitpost, bad/10
Good admin, but so fresh to the scene I'm not sure why he was put in charge of admin candidates (Yeah he's doing really well for a rookie but god dang should really but that in an oldfage's hands)
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #17486

0/10 went to Thailand and is busy violating gogo girls instead of adminning.
Deadmin posthaste.
I play Boris Pepper.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #17509

Dawnofman got perma'd and then proccedded to ban evade over and over and over and over and over. Not that bluespace had anything to do this, it is related however.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #17523

NikNakFlak wrote:Dawnofman got perma'd and then proccedded to ban evade over and over and over and over and over. Not that bluespace had anything to do this, it is related however.
Really?
There goes my respect for him.
Glad I turned over my admintrainer permissions, I'm clearly too trusting.

Mandi don't u even start m8
I play Boris Pepper.
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #17536

So DawnOfMan is gone forever now?
And his alts too? I only know that he had an alt called Keybreaker, didn't know he had more.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #19208

"There will be no ling or extended today. Not on my watch."
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #19209

cedarbridge wrote:"There will be no ling or extended today. Not on my watch."
SS13 the action packed game of validhunting wizards.
I play Boris Pepper.
iteq

Post by iteq » #19215

from what little i've seen of him it looks like he's trying to pull an HBL
Spoiler:
Aaron Laborde says, "YOU'RE TYPING LIKE YOU HAVE A BRISTH ACCENT BUT YOURE JUST A SAD VIRGIN"

OOC: TheBibleMelts: the only time i was repulsed by erp was when i saw lindsay donk and dawgas roleplaying out a piss-childplay fantasy

-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Antonkr: You are a nigger lover.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

OOC: Paprka: boy does talking shit get me horny
OOC: Sawrge: i am getting admin vote and iteq is getting player vote
(F) DEAD: Leo Bonhart says, "luck the only known tg player to trigger someones ptsd and cause a mental breakdown"
Word count of substantiative content of ban appeal: 87
Word count of shitpost copypasta: 195
OOC: Dannno: i fucking hate you stupid piece of shit iteq you fucking idiot one day im going to fucking ban you and you'll be gone for good faggot fuck you
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #19316

iteq wrote:from what little i've seen of him it looks like he's trying to pull an HBL
I like Bluespace and all, but this is kinda true. If anything, him somehow not realizing who Dawnofman is and how he acted is kinda a big fucking WARNING sign flashing in faces.
Spoiler:
Note to Dawn of Man; I love you. You play your role so well. You are perfect at what you do. Never stop being you. Seriously, it's very funny.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #19318

what is pulling a hbl?

also i kinda gave up the admintrainer position because i didn't feel i could judge putting people in a position of power as evidenced by the dawnofman thing.
I play Boris Pepper.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #19320

Bluespace wrote:what is pulling a hbl?

also i kinda gave up the admintrainer position because i didn't feel i could judge putting people in a position of power as evidenced by the dawnofman thing.
try to win the public over as much as possible, anything that makes you look good etc.
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #19321

oh.
i don't really intend to win any popularity contests, i want everyone to have a fun time.
I play Boris Pepper.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #19322

Bluespace wrote:oh.
i don't really intend to win any popularity contests, i want everyone to have a fun time.
you gotta stop yes manning

Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #19323

yes man is the best videogame character ever. literally. my god i love yes man.
I play Boris Pepper.
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #19626

Does a lot of decent events, from what I see. Can also administrate decently, never had a problem with them before.
:^)
Kodeth101
Byond Username: Kodeth101

Post by Kodeth101 » #19780

Kelenius wrote:Actually says 'looking' when I adminhelp.

10/10.
This. This is very, very important to me for admins.
I like to know if my ahelp is being read.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #19812

Please, no more ninjas
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #19815

Ikarrus wrote:Please, no more ninjas
tell that to mon0
I play Boris Pepper.
Vergence

Post by Vergence » #20029

Absolutely terrible.

Complain about getting screwed over for the entirety of the round, or, really, complain about anything ever, and you'll get banned.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #20032

Vergence wrote:Absolutely terrible.

Complain about getting screwed over for the entirety of the round, or, really, complain about anything ever, and you'll get banned.
You called out what happened to you IC in the OOC channel.
That's against the rules, that's not some admin vendetta.
I play Boris Pepper.
Vergence

Post by Vergence » #20036

Having the round fucked over for me for absolutely no reason by people that weren't traitors, and then voicing my discontent about it, is grounds for a ban under the guise of "B-but it was IC t-t-t-though"?

Pretty terrible rules, then.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #20071

If you can't express yourself without revealing round information in OOC, feel free to never play here ever again.
Vergence

Post by Vergence » #20072

So if anyone gets griefed or fucked over for any reason, they should say nothing about it, because that's bad?

Don't worry, I won't play ever again. Yer server's a piece of shit, apparently.
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #20073

That's right, you should never reveal anything about the round in OOC or you will be banned. If you can't understand why that's a rule, then we do not lose anything when you go.
Vergence

Post by Vergence » #20074

But that's fucking stupid. If folks are intentionally griefing then that should be let known and people shouldn't be banned for notifying people of these things.

You can't just blanket everything that happens under the guise of "M-muh IC".
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #20075

Yes, we can. If you think someone has broken the rules, adminhelp. That's it, there's nothing else to be said.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #20077

Vergence wrote:But that's fucking stupid. If folks are intentionally griefing then that should be let known and people shouldn't be banned for notifying people of these things.

You can't just blanket everything that happens under the guise of "M-muh IC".
You're missing the point entirely. Its not that the griff is ok because IC. Its that OOC does not exist for you to complain about things in the round. This is because people everywhere inside and not yet in the round can see OOC. Which means you, in the process of being mad at somebody for ruining your round, are actively ruining the rounds of dozens of others. Like HG said, if you have a complaint about a player, ahelp it. Bitching in OOC will get you banned and rightly so.
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #20134

Take your policy crusade somewhere else please.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #20136

excluding brotemis this is the longest feedback thread.
but brotemis cheated by being a shitlord supreme.
I play Boris Pepper.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #20161

But you're a shitlord too!

Just kidding.

You are a faglet, but a good admin.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #20170

Do you even lift brah? You've got a long ways to go, I don't even remember you having an admin vote, letting alone passing it.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Stop shitting up admin feedback threads
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #20202

NIKNAK CENSORSHIP.
I REFUSE TO ALLOW MODERATION IN MY PERSONAL THREAD.

also brotemis wtf i did have a vote and I passed it gg no re.
I play Boris Pepper.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #20203

Bluespace wrote:NIKNAK CENSORSHIP.

also brotemis wtf i did have a vote and I passed it gg no re.
Niknak is just mad at me. My comment was completely relevant. Why did you leave Brotemis comment?
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #20209

BLUESPACE IS CUTE! How un-relevant feedback can you get. Brotemis's comment was edited. Enough with the bullshit. The only reason this thread is long is because of the constant bullshit posts. Enough.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #20211

sheesh lighten up man, the bullshit posts are kinda in theme with my admin style.
I play Boris Pepper.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #20212

NikNakFlak wrote:BLUESPACE IS CUTE! How un-relevant feedback can you get. Brotemis's comment was edited. Enough with the bullshit. The only reason this thread is long is because of the constant bullshit posts. Enough.
B-but he is cute...

Also the reason blue space has so much feedback is because he's consistently active and present on the most popular server. He plays, does events, and deals with the unfun admin stuff too. The comments are sometimes silly because he's laid back and the players relate with him well.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #20511

Bluespace wrote:NIKNAK CENSORSHIP.
What is this what have I walked into
NikNakFlak wrote:
Mandurrh wrote:BLUESPACE IS CUTE!
Oh, flattery. The world is right again, so long as that's why it was allowed.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #20520

Well Brotermis called him a spaghetti slurper but man if u don't slurp spaghetti u doin it wrong
crack is whack but smacks got your back
iyaerP
Byond Username: IyaerP

Post by iyaerP » #21747

Meatyores was the best.
tunderchief

Post by tunderchief » #21917

Boasting in an epic bread.
iyaerP
Byond Username: IyaerP

Post by iyaerP » #25405

Today there was a cult invasion from SS12 through the gateway. It was awesome. Thank you!