You are?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #169749

I can combine those two in creative ways to fabricate what looks like a personality in bad lighting.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169751

Hit Hollywood, you're not too different from the people there.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #169842

I used to act a lot in high school, and I was pretty good, but I never got any big parts because I can't sing.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #169891

EndgamerAzari wrote:I used to act a lot in high school, and I was pretty good, but I never got any big parts because I can't sing.

Did you ever try singing normally and then playing it back at 50% speed? : ^ )
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #169921

My voice manages to be nasally and gravelly at the same time. Not even vaporwave can make it musical.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #169956

If it makes you feel better, personally I tend to subconsciously absorb and mimic personality traits from people around me. Sometimes to the point that I wonder if I'm a complete person anymore and if there's anything about me that's real beneath the constructed personality.

Then I realize I'm still me and still a good person and everything will be okay. The personality thing is just a subconscious effort to get along with my friends and coworkers and while probably not Normal, still something that's okay if kept in check and that I'm still Me even with those temporarily mimicked behaviors.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #169964

>Be me
>Want to go to the movies and watch Hardcore Henry
>Year old comfy but shitty chair breaks before leaving
>Theater I know the way to is being renovated and not the one I was supposed to go to
>Theater I was supposed to go to I constantly keep fucking up going to
>Waste like half a tank of gas going in circles
>Go home out of frustration
>Get an icecream
>It melts all over my hand
>Kill myself
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #169967

ThanatosRa wrote:If it makes you feel better, personally I tend to subconsciously absorb and mimic personality traits from people around me. Sometimes to the point that I wonder if I'm a complete person anymore and if there's anything about me that's real beneath the constructed personality.

Then I realize I'm still me and still a good person and everything will be okay. The personality thing is just a subconscious effort to get along with my friends and coworkers and while probably not Normal, still something that's okay if kept in check and that I'm still Me even with those temporarily mimicked behaviors.
Hey no way i totally do this too
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #170029

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Be me
>Want to go to the movies and watch Hardcore Henry
>Year old comfy but shitty chair breaks before leaving
>Theater I know the way to is being renovated and not the one I was supposed to go to
>Theater I was supposed to go to I constantly keep fucking up going to
>Waste like half a tank of gas going in circles
>Go home out of frustration
>Get an icecream
>It melts all over my hand
>Kill myself

That reminds me of a story about four years ago, I was going to see Avatar by James Cameron and we drove around the theater or like two hours looking for a parking place. Eventually we drove like a mile away from it and had to pay to get parking in a parking building, and had to drive like four floors up because every single space up to there was completely full. We managed to get into one of the later showings, but only after it had just started, but we didn't miss much. Needless to say that I did not skip leg day that day. The theater was completely filled with people going to see that movie.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #170033

ThanatosRa wrote:If it makes you feel better, personally I tend to subconsciously absorb and mimic personality traits from people around me. Sometimes to the point that I wonder if I'm a complete person anymore and if there's anything about me that's real beneath the constructed personality.

people measure and calibrate their own behaviour using the other people around them, it's perfectly normal. it is also normal to want to adapt admirable traits you see in other people, it's just part of the constant process of self-improvement that you undergo as you grow older
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #170162

>Decide it's time to add a new neon sign to my collection as an early birthday present
>Find a neat one, good rated seller, decent price
Spoiler:
>Bid
>Bid stays the same until the last minute
>Someone tries to snipe me at eight seconds left
>BUT I WAS READY
[youtube]571BuZeeQjE[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #170221

93% of great barrier reef bleached 50% severely so and probably staying dead.
Oh boy first the reefs I wonder what will cook next on planet fucked.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170246

i'm playing neptune's pride with some pals
i'm getting fucking bullied hard
it's so stressful
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #170316

it's a bad 4X game, it's extremely slow paced (fleets taking irl hours and in-game years to reach another star system) and everyone just teams up and gang up on each other one by one
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #170351

Lest we forget what day it is:

[youtube]kQCibNPqSVk[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170362

CosmicScientist wrote:What's that?
420weedscopes wrote:i'm playing neptune's pride with some pals
i'm getting fucking bullied hard
spess snip
it's so stressful
420weedscopes wrote:i'm playing neptune's pride with some pals
420weedscopes wrote:neptune's pride
it's crysis

also three more people appeared and fucking raped my shit
sorry to say it but that's pretty much what they did
no chance of defending against any of them so i conceded defeat
rip
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #170390

sad.... bbyong and life were found to be matchfixing. they were already persecuted last january in private but court now wants harsher sentences.

뿅형ㅠㅠ
crack is whack but smacks got your back
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #170694

FAT, LOUD, AND DUMB:
The EndgamerAzari Story
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #170697

EndgamerAzari wrote:HANDSOME, FUNNY, AND ENDLESSLY SELF-DEPRECIATING:
The EndgamerAzari Story
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #170708

Wyzack wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:HANDSOME, FUNNY, AND ENDLESSLY SELF-DEPRECIATING:
The EndgamerAzari Story
GROUND INTO POWDER
The Memoirs of Wyzack
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #170712

Casillero del Diablo has gone from classy corks to screw tops.

As I was saying to myself "this foil is tougher than usual" I cut my finger on the jagged edge.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #170718

Oh Christ, paper-cut like cuts from metal are the fucking worst.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #170725

Ricotez wrote:

people measure and calibrate their own behaviour using the other people around them, it's perfectly normal. it is also normal to want to adapt admirable traits you see in other people, it's just part of the constant process of self-improvement that you undergo as you grow older
Should have figured. Which means everything is okay.

I got really depressed that day too. I got over it though.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #170727

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh Christ, paper-cut like cuts from metal are the fucking worst.
Let me guess, aluminium packaging?
Happened to me once. It contained Chinese food. It was very spicy.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #170738

I honestly forget when it happened to me, I just know it has. I was commenting on Malk's situation. Metal cuts are especially brutal when you have to make sure no little filings got stuck under your skin.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170917

[youtube]eVnk12fvNEY[/youtube]
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #171161

My sleep schedule is ruined from chasing different auctions around based on timezones.

My nerves are a wreck from the anxiety of all this constant haggling. I've developed a nervous twitch in my lower left eyelid that is incredibly annoying.

I haven't had a drink or a cigarette in almost three months now and I fucking hate it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #171163

I can't stray away from a computer for very long. I've got about $1000 on a half dozen auctions that I'll turn around for $2200+. Another $1300 some odd up in my storefront already.

This isn't a game anymore.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #171171

At least your beard is still growing, no?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #171172

TheWiznard wrote:At least your beard is still growing, no?
It's turning colors but there's more of it than ever, yeah.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #171177

Soon Anon won't even have time to hang out with the cool kids anymore. He'll go bald and own a pawn shop where he's got a bunch of experts on various subjects that he calls regularly.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #171179

Those times I would join cargo as Billy Mays and sell the crew circular saws have come back to haunt me.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171227

An0n3 wrote:I can't stray away from a computer for very long. I've got about $1000 on a half dozen auctions that I'll turn around for $2200+. Another $1300 some odd up in my storefront already.

This isn't a game anymore.
Maybe eventually you could consider hiring some help or renting some actual brick-and-mortar sales space.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #171232

we in here talking about practise.
listen
we're in here talking about practise. not a game, not a game, not the game, but practise.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #171246

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:Soon Anon won't even have time to hang out with the cool kids anymore. He'll go bald and own a pawn shop where he's got a bunch of experts on various subjects that he calls regularly.
I'm fairly certain that becoming old is partially aging but mostly building a glossary of friends that you can call on for favors

My parents know someone in every line of work you could imagine
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #171252

even shibari photography? hook me up
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171253

I Googled that and I don't want to click on any of the results.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #171261

I Googled that and looked through the results for anyone I might recognize.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #171265

Just some light bondage images, none of them even had a suprise penis
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #171348

you'll find the heavier shibari art on fetlife fam
google won't have the goods
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171350

I oughta get you my friend's fetlife info. I keep unique company.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #171356

Holy shit its been a hard month...
I've gone from £3000 in the possitive to £-1400 in about 2 months or so. A lack of a job for a month and then the necessary car purchase for the new job hit me harder than I realised...

But still can't stop myself purchasing small nice things... :3
I've stopped take away's, that was killing my wallet slowly.

There goes all my savings...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #171363

I mean if the car is needed for the new job than it is really more of an investment than an expense.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #171371

I bought a car for my job and despite getting paid mileage for fuel and maintenance it still runs in the red.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #171372

Also, its nearly May.
Its fucking snowing.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #171398

Two days ago we had twenty degrees.

Earlier today we had snow.

My migraines came back, as is typical for weather fuckups like this.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171404

It was in the mid-40s Fahrenheit when I got up this morning. Now it's almost 80 out.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #171437

I NEED TO WRITE A 1500 WORD PAPER BEFORE TOMORROW ON TWO WORKS OF ART

FUCK MY ASS I HATE WRITING ABOUT BORING TOPICS I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE ABOUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #171461

if you can find some kind of link between the works and dadaism (or avant garde in general) you're in luck. nothing you can bullshit more about than avant garde.
Spoiler:
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #171463

ShadowDimentio wrote:I NEED TO WRITE A 1500 WORD PAPER BEFORE TOMORROW ON TWO WORKS OF ART

FUCK MY ASS I HATE WRITING ABOUT BORING TOPICS I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE ABOUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
If it helps I have to finish a long powerpoint for Wed on breathing medical stuff and I can't get motivated at all to do it because I'm already a registered respiratory therapist whose passed his boards and I'm working already so school at this point is just why just give the damn diploma argh.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.