Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Xhagi » #171463

Bottom post of the previous page:

ShadowDimentio wrote:I NEED TO WRITE A 1500 WORD PAPER BEFORE TOMORROW ON TWO WORKS OF ART

FUCK MY ASS I HATE WRITING ABOUT BORING TOPICS I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE ABOUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
If it helps I have to finish a long powerpoint for Wed on breathing medical stuff and I can't get motivated at all to do it because I'm already a registered respiratory therapist whose passed his boards and I'm working already so school at this point is just why just give the damn diploma argh.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #171512

Happening status: Happening

Bullshitting level: Phoenix Wright

655/1500 words, halfway there baby!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #171514

man 1500 words is like nine paragraphs
80% of my english degree was a 220,000 word journal
granted there were only a handful of us in the class but the prof had to read every word to grade it
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #171546

Oh boo hoo

Today I'm going to have to spend 20 minutes on hold to speak to some barely trained dot head at Xerox support to figure out why the auto ordering system isn't auto ordering toner at one of my sites, whilst getting interrupted every ten minutes by needy teachers that can barely figure out how to turn puter on

Just wait til you get to the real world bitches
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #171548

Alternatively, do it like I did: work at university, never get to see the real world.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #171600

cat update: think he had a stroke - another appt tomorrow to know the results of a blood test. told my mother that i wouldn't be able to take it and that if it's the only choice then do it
this cat is 15 years old and i have had him since deep childhood
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171602

Oh no. I hope he gets better!
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #171605

That is rough man, good cats are hard to come by. Hoping the best
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #171613

Wyzack wrote:That is rough man, good cats are hard to come by.
Pussy game cray
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #171664

Felix (i did not know any other Cat Names when i was young)
bloods were clear, he's eaten solid food and drank a little - hasn't used his litter tray since the car ride to the vet's (he pissed all over me)
he is currently resting on my bed underneath my sweater with a bowl of food/water next to him

he has another appointment tomorrow i think
i told my mother that i couldn't bear to see him in this kind of state again so if that is the only choice then say yes
the above is also why i will not go to the appointment as i've already had Family And Friend Deaths this week alone

https://twitter.com/staplemyanus/status ... 2998062080
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #171678

An0n3 wrote:Those times I would join cargo as Billy Mays and sell the crew circular saws have come back to haunt me.
You know I actually met the man about a year and a half before he died.

He was taller than I expected.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171681

420weedscopes wrote:Felix (i did not know any other Cat Names when i was young)
bloods were clear, he's eaten solid food and drank a little - hasn't used his litter tray since the car ride to the vet's (he pissed all over me)
he is currently resting on my bed underneath my sweater with a bowl of food/water next to him

he has another appointment tomorrow i think
i told my mother that i couldn't bear to see him in this kind of state again so if that is the only choice then say yes
the above is also why i will not go to the appointment as i've already had Family And Friend Deaths this week alone

https://twitter.com/staplemyanus/status ... 2998062080
Poor fella. I hope he pulls through, but 15 is a damn good run for a cat.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #171685

Makes me think of my 12yo going on 13yo dog. Molly is still very healthy and active for a dog her age(Honestly, aside from being a little slower, she acts like she's 5 or even younger aside from being a grumpy little bitch on occasion), but Rat Terriers are short, stout little bastards and dogs built like that tend to last. She was never fixed and has a bunch of cysts along her belly, but they've been the same for literally years. I can't really afford to have them biopsied anyway... It's sobering and crushing knowing that at her age she could be Gone in an instant for any myriad reasons. Then again her once life long companion, my Dad's dog Chick, lasted approximately 18 years. And she was a pretty big dog. A catahoula leopard dog. At least my family has a good trackrecord for long lasting dogs. At least both Chick and Dad are at peace. Their ashes are stored in their own cases together.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #171813

They have this camera set up in my room at work streaming this goose nest just outside the window

This is the mother. If you approach the window the goose gives you this death stare. The father has been harassing people in the nearby parking lot for the last few days.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #171823

Ikarrus wrote:They have this camera set up in my room at work streaming this goose nest just outside the window

This is the mother. If you approach the window the goose gives you this death stare. The father has been harassing people in the nearby parking lot for the last few days.
good stuff, surprisingly large number of people watching the stream too
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #171876

This is my 4000th post on these forums.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #171891

Holy shit it made you a furry

As for the work related moaning

I'm going to wake up tomorrow and shift through 2.9 million lines of php code written before webframeworks were a good idea to find bugs, then I might trawl through some perl code just for fun.

But hey, at least I get paid for my work 8-)
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #171892

An0n, you have bad taste in star fags.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171942

Gained back the pound I lost last week.

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #171943

If it's one pound only than that is just water weight.

If you were to track your weight throughout the day it would peak and plateau as you sweat and piss and shit/whatever. It's more important to look at the general trend over a long time than daily changes.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171946

What really bugs me is that I've been hovering between 204-208 pounds ever since this second session of Weight Watchers started. My lowest was like 204.4. I really want to break that plateau and get below 200.

I've probably been eating too much protein.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #171952

What the fuck...

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171953

Idyllic, meteorologically bizarre, subtly creepy
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #171954

Yeah sweet view Malk
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #171955

EndgamerAzari wrote:Idyllic, meteorologically bizarre, subtly creepy
Welcome to anywhere above the M4.

WOLTER A SHITHOLE
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #171960

EndgamerAzari wrote:Idyllic, meteorologically bizarre, subtly creepy
Yeah its a pretty nice view except for the GIANT 1980s SATELLITE DISH centre of my view.

Here's pretty sweet one from yesterday.
Funnily enough if there is any gold at the end of that rainbow the pikey bastard leprechauns have likely stole it, rough area full of chav scum it is.

Edit: By the way it has become a legit snow storm, the shit's actually settling now.
I'm sure the roads will be 'fun' tomorrow.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #171964

I could live there. Couldn't be any worse than growing up in Atlantic City. Or North/East Vegas.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #171970

he is gone
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #171987

Yea man, Buck up. He gave you many great years, and you reciprocated. That's all any of us can ask.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171996

That's rough, but hang in there. You know how to get ahold of me if you need to talk.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #172010

Rest in peace kit cat.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #172012

Atleast now you can get a superior pet that doesn't shit in your wardrobe.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #172037

felix never shit in my wardrobe though
Xhagi

Post by Xhagi » #172039

I know the feeling of recently losing a life long friend in a cat. Remember the good times man, those are what are important.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #172082

Bet she licked her arse on your pillow though, infecting you with mind controlling parasites
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #172086

Fun fact, it's estimated that up to half of the human population is infected by toxoplasmosis

The thing that only reproduces in cats

Most people don't have symptoms and those that do present with mild flu-like symptoms

Feels like an actual game of Pandemic, kind of surreal
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #172097

The flashbacks, man, the flashbacks!

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #172132

I had a dream that I had access to all these magic talismans and rings that let me control reality by talking.

Of course, I spent most of the dream trying (and failing) to make my dick bigger.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #172133

weather is fucked
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #172140

Today was a good day.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #172148

Nah, I live in the Midwestern US. We get that kinda shit pretty regularly.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #172153

Remie Richards wrote:Today was a good day.
No barking from the dog?

No Smog?

Mama cooked the breakfast with no hog?

Did you have to use your AK?
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #172154

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:Today was a good day.
No barking from the dog?

No Smog?

Mama cooked the breakfast with no hog?

Did you have to use your AK?
Nah, got to try out a cute new outfit and it was great, v.happy.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #172157

It's kinda cool and damp out today, but I got to pet a dog so it's okay.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Xhagi

Post by Xhagi » #172159

It's raining outside but that's par for the course here, flood warnings are common. Also working in a hospital means I don't even know what outside is so it doesn't even matter to me.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #172168

MORE DOGS

MY COWORKER BROUGHT HERS IN ON HER DAY OFF

SO FUZZY
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #172169

hey come on man thats no way to address her husband.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #172172

EndgamerAzari wrote:I had a dream that I had access to all these magic talismans and rings that let me control reality by talking.

Of course, I spent most of the dream trying (and failing) to make my dick bigger.
even reality has to face reality
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #172181

Takeguru wrote:Fun fact, it's estimated that up to half of the human population is infected by toxoplasmosis

The thing that only reproduces in cats

Most people don't have symptoms and those that do present with mild flu-like symptoms

Feels like an actual game of Pandemic, kind of surreal
It won't be like Pandemic until the world government as a whole decides to allocate all the world's commerce towards curing you because one guy sneezed

And then four days later everyone dies from total organ failure seconds before the cure's global release
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #172193

The drug that shrekeli hiked the prices is also used to combat toxoplasmosis in HIV patients.

though i personally believed that what he did was a good thing in the long run and the only people who complained were people who just didn't understand the pharmaceutical world.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #172210

ColonicAcid wrote:though i personally believed that what he did was a good thing in the long run and the only people who complained were people who just didn't understand the pharmaceutical world.
???
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem