Cringe

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
TwitchTail13
Byond Username: TwitchTail13

Cringe

Post by TwitchTail13 » #213414

I decided to actually answer this. A warning, don't take anything I'm about to say seriously (this is a joke). Also I am better at doing this rant in person.

Baseline humans are primitive beings controlled completely by their emotions. When they get angry they lose the capacity for reason. We with Asperger on the other hand retain all out reasoning capacity even with emotions involved because we can separate them and still utilize both at the same time. Baseline humans use obtuse forms of communication, saying one thing and meaning another. This is an utter waste of time and mental capacity. We see no need for that waste. Baselines humans also invent worthless little rituals with no real meaning (like asking someone how someone is doing without being interested in a real answer only wanting to hear that they are okay). In the future individuals will have to be specialized to cope with the massive amounts of information needed to just master one field. In this kind of retaining of knowledge we are also superior. Baseline humans are better at some things, like doing simple manual labour. So instead of wiping them out we should keep them as a labour force (of course with strictly controlled breeding). The most effective thing would be to use genetherapy to make a certain amount (what ever percentage we find best gives us the population numbers that are optimal) of children born by baseline human parents are instead born with our superior genes. Of course with time most manual labour will be eliminated and replaced by machines. Then baseline humans will have filled their purpose and be euthanized.
This guy reminds me of myself, when I was about nine years old.
Shaps wrote:The fact that you're asking if you need a reason to kill someone is deeply, deeply troubling
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Cringe

Post by oranges » #213459

your thread has no context
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #213608

oranges wrote:your thread has no context
it has tons of context o double ranges
TwitchTail13 wrote: This guy reminds me of myself, when I was about nine years old. Because it is me and this is my post
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #213648

Huh? A giant wall of text, it is hard to read. Clean it up a bit, lad.
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.
TwitchTail13
Byond Username: TwitchTail13

Post by TwitchTail13 » #214861

The original screed was a text wall. I'm preserving the authenticity.
The context is, well... an RPG.net arguement.
Shaps wrote:The fact that you're asking if you need a reason to kill someone is deeply, deeply troubling