Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #144962

Bottom post of the previous page:

That's just how I look when I try to smile. My face doesn't move properly.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #144981

EndgamerAzari wrote:That's just how I look when I try to smile. My face doesn't move properly.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #144987

MY SECRET'S OUT
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #145071

Are you still an insufferable racist?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #145169

I'm so fucking mad at myself. I gained .2 pounds this week, for a total of .8 over the past two weeks. I was less than three pounds from my goal weight and now I'm almost four away. I hate myself so much.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #145191

every day do 10 push ups 10 sit ups and walk/jog 10 minutes, you can thank me later
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #145193

I am so scrawny that it is really easy for me to do chin ups, and people seem to think it is super impressive

Also so friggin psyched going to see Muse live in toronto next weekend, they do one hell of a live show
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #145195

TheWiznard wrote:every day do 10 push ups 10 sit ups and walk/jog 10 minutes, you can thank me later
I GO TO THE GYM FIVE DAYS A WEEK

I JUST GOT BACK TO THE OFFICE AFTER WALKING BACK TO MY APARTMENT--20 MINUTES BOTH WAYS--TO EAT A GODDAMN SALAD FOR LUNCH

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #145214

Eat some fatty stuff so your body isn't going "OH FUCK I'M STARVING! BETTER HOLD ON TO THIS STORED LARD!"
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #145228

I usually eat macaroni & cheese for dinner a couple times a week, and I usually have some Weight Watchers frozen thing during the day, so it's not like ALL I eat is salad. I think I just need to stop drinking. I've been cheating on the program by ignoring the wine I've been having.

Maybe I'll just blame it on the holidays and try to move forward.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #145251

I am nothing but salt.

My sister got to interact with the Top Gear guys and do something with a drone with them today, and APPARENTLY she's filming with them on Saturday

Something about teaching them to eat an MRE or something stupid but FUCK

EDIT: The US guys, not the better trio
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #145255

Takeguru wrote:I am nothing but salt.

My sister got to interact with the Top Gear guys and do something with a drone with them today, and APPARENTLY she's filming with them on Saturday

>implying she's not banging them
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #145261

Deitus wrote:
Takeguru wrote:I am nothing but salt.

>implying she's not banging them
Great, you made me more jealous of her.

Also, she can fuck whatever she wants, it's not my concern
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #145262

Didn't even know Top Gear US was still going on. Heck didn't even know Top Gear UK was coming back, after that whole producer beatdown thing happened.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #145293

There will be three Top Gear shows
-The BBC one with new host Chris Evans (the ginna, not captain murrica)
-The old show on Amazon Prime
-Some crap murrican version that probably ruins everything.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #145310

back in my dorm with my desktop

time to come back on the servers and shit them up again
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #145360

Well I'm fucking irritated now.

So you all know about my dad and that whole thing. Things are being discussed about what my sister and i are inheriting and such. Apparently he wants her to have his Dog. He wants me to have his Electric Bass... Which I am also considering relearning how to play. It's currently in the care of my cousin, who is a semi-famous musician(I will not name him fuck off). He's having bass player friends try to make it famous, and as such it probably is becoming so. The idea is that he will give it back to me. My father and I trust him implicitly.

Apparently my Brother-In-Law is being a dick about it and trying to twist things to some unknown end. He dosn't want my sister to have the dog(whcih they have the capacity to take care of to be honest, it's a small dog and they already have a large one themselves) and wants the bass in his OWN care because he is afraid my cousin will let it stolen. All I'm thinking is "Bitch, my father. My BLOOD father, wanted it this say. You're an In-Law, and acting like a childish bully. Your ranking in this is tantamount to dog-shit. Fuck off you don't get a say."

My aunt also agrees and feels the same way. UNless this is some twisted way on my sister's part to get it(which I actually doubt because she actually wants the dog and he doesn't) by dumping the dog in My hands as a fucking trade, I just want him to go fuck himself. If s he REALLY wants it, I will consider giving it to her. Not that bitch ass. THe things probably only worth about $2500 at most. He's not even like a tweaker. Sure my sister and him are borderline alcoholics, but they actually are half-decent parents from what I've observed of them, and he's got a decent job so it's not like he's going to pawn the thing I don't think. It's just infuriating me the more I think about it. What makes him think he has the fucking right to dictate what we do with my father's shit EVEN BEFORE HE'S EVEN ASH IN THE URN.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #145361

Spoiler:
"family" get's real weird when it comes to inheritance / after a passing. When my dad passed in 2011 the way my dad's side of the family treated us noticeably changed. They haven't really done much to me personally, but the way they've treated my mother is absolutely disgusting. It's like everyone is just putting up an act that "oh these guys are still here" kinda thing. I'm not saying I don't get it's not hard for them to cope with the death of my father (like 3 aunts, granma,granpa). they don't even try to include her in things anymore; well we do live about 3 hours away, but the point stands. My uncles are chill guys and still treat her like a person though. I still love my family and I really don't want to stop, but I've decided that the next time something happens I'm done with them.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #145364

It's just insulting. What am I gonna do though, demand something of high value from His father when he dies? It's infuriating.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #145377

I had to tell a friend of mine I can't be her friend anymore after realizing I had real feelings for her.

I thought I was doing the right thing but it's become a complete mess.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #145378

I take it there is some sort of compelling reason you couldn't go for it?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #145379

I knew she didn't feel the same way about me.

What makes it complicated is that she was interested in another friend of mine, who is now backing off and saying I should go for it.

And if you think about that, it's really quite terrible. Could you be with someone you had feelings for, knowing you weren't their first choice?

I'm not the kind of person who is content to be someone's next-best-thing.

Which is why I said I couldn't be her friend anymore.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #145385

The ol love triangle. There is no winning move as far as i know
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #145403

ThanatosRa wrote: My aunt also agrees and feels the same way. UNless this is some twisted way on my sister's part to get it(which I actually doubt because she actually wants the dog and he doesn't) by dumping the dog in My hands as a fucking trade, I just want him to go fuck himself. If s he REALLY wants it, I will consider giving it to her. Not that bitch ass. THe things probably only worth about $2500 at most. He's not even like a tweaker. Sure my sister and him are borderline alcoholics, but they actually are half-decent parents from what I've observed of them, and he's got a decent job so it's not like he's going to pawn the thing I don't think. It's just infuriating me the more I think about it. What makes him think he has the fucking right to dictate what we do with my father's shit EVEN BEFORE HE'S EVEN ASH IN THE URN.
Does your brother-in-law or sister play bass?

No? Then tell them to fuck off, they'll pawn it or nail it to their wall as a 'trendy' ornament (which they plan to pawn later)
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #145436

YOU CAN'T OUTRUN A RADIO!

3 Hours work, Cheap render of 100 samples.
私は完璧
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #145438

An0n3 wrote:I knew she didn't feel the same way about me.

What makes it complicated is that she was interested in another friend of mine, who is now backing off and saying I should go for it.

And if you think about that, it's really quite terrible. Could you be with someone you had feelings for, knowing you weren't their first choice?

I'm not the kind of person who is content to be someone's next-best-thing.

Which is why I said I couldn't be her friend anymore.
Because of your avatar, I constantly read your posts in the voice of bojack horseman, and it often surprisingly fits...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #145471

Secret talk:

I am Bojack.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #145487

Remie Richards wrote:Image

missing the armor, and what the fuck is that potato in the back
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #145490

Deitus wrote:

It's a potato! no seriously it is a potato, Beepsky runs on a potato battery.
also what armour... I used the sprite while building it it contains all parts:
* Helmet
* Signaller
* Prox Sensor
* Baton
私は完璧
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #145493

Deitus wrote:

Nub, its the ED209 that uses the armor

Edit: its missing the shot of whiskey (or was it vodka?).
Last edited by Malkevin on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #145494

what? i couldve sworn beepsky needed a set of armor
-checks wiki-
oh no i was thinking of an ed bot, mb

also i never remember beepsky running off a potato battery, is that conjecture or does one actually spawn when he goes boom now?

also
[youtube]cn2Rgg-RUfo[/youtube]
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #145496

Deitus wrote: also i never remember beepsky running off a potato battery, is that conjecture or does one actually spawn when he goes boom now?

He drops a shot of whiskey and a potato battery on death these days, but he's had that as a description for a much longer time.
私は完璧
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #145504

An0n3 wrote:I knew she didn't feel the same way about me.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?

YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY

https://www.oranges.net.nz/~oranges/web ... ve_up.webm
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #145505

I've been in and out of so many relationships and helped others get in or out of some as well.

I know these things. It all went almost exactly how I predicted it would. There was only one slight deviation and it's been smoothed over. Everything is settled now.

I appreciate the encouragement though. Thanks for rooting for me.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #145575

I just really really like that webm
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #145611

who wouldn't
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #145657

An0n3 wrote:I've been in and out of so many relationships and helped others get in or out of some as well.

I know these things. It all went almost exactly how I predicted it would. There was only one slight deviation and it's been smoothed over. Everything is settled now.

I appreciate the encouragement though. Thanks for rooting for me.
at least you can get a gf m90

but still hope things turn out the way you want
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #145691

I had 7 drinks in 90 minutes

I can't feel my face and I hate myself
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #145748

I fucking hate everything FUCK.
私は完璧
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #145750

Remie Richards wrote:I fucking hate everything FUCK.
*LiamLime hugs Remie Richards
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #145752

it is ok remie
just become the anime meido
you have won when you do that
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #145757

well fuck you too what did i ever do to you
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #145870

The dry air here has decided to break my hand callouses open

Fucking ouch.
Wrapped the bleeding one in an old sock earlier and I still got blood on my sheets while I slept RIP cheap sheet that had a tear in the corner anyway
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #145887

Came out to my car this morning to find not only was my tyre flat because I'd ran over some glass the night before but some cunt yob must've walked by and gone "ay mush, this twats got a flat - lets scratch his car"
Edit: turns out it wasn't the glass that had punctured my tyre, cunt that scratched my car must've stabbed my tyre :evil:

Two big scratches down the side of my car and my mirror bent back (thankfully undamaged)

And David Bowie's dead.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #145967

my car has had this oddly shaped tire for ages and it always throws off my car's "tire pressure is low" light to the point where I just ignore it.
I've never really been a car guy but today I looked at my gear shifter and I just wanna know what the 3,4,5 etc gears are. I've never used them or heard anyone anywhere ever talk about them. my car is automatic (i know so not cool, we have a stick shift in the garage but it doesn't have any brakes)
[youtube]ViftZTfRSt8[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #145972

I just had to write a self-review for work and it was so damn awkward. Maybe it's just because I hate myself but I can't imagine trying to play up your 'accomplishments' being anything other than uncomfortable.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #146003

been playing thps4 all day while improve-botting in wurm
can't catch me i use different usernames on it
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #146018

EndgamerAzari wrote:I had 7 drinks in 90 minutes

I can't feel my face and I hate myself
cmon you guys cheer up
every time i come to this thread there is always self loathing and it makes me real sad
it'll get better, time heals all wounds, you know?
in the meantime why don't you guys watch some silly videos or something
hope you get to feeling better
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #146038

I was getting on the bus today and there was a free seat next to a guy near the back. I ask him if I can sit there, and he says, "Nah, my dealer sits there." Thinking he was joking I laugh, and then he says, "No, no I'm serious," So I sit in the seat behind him. Eventually another dude comes up and sits next to him and they talk a bit before the first dude gets off, then I go on my way.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #146042

How odd. Was he a dick about it?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #146045

Nah I see people like that all the time. I have a neighbour, nice lady btw, who has a son named Bobby. Now, Bobby is insane. He has, in the past, pushed her down stairs, and choked her with wire, both times sending her to the hospital, and he is quite clearly a bit of a tweaker as well. This isn't even mentioning what he's done to other people, he once brought a girl home, locked her in his closet and over the course of a week ripped out all of her hair with his bare hands and raped her before she eventually escaped and called the cops. Bobby has not been put in a home or anything, and at the moment he's kicked out of her house, living in the alleyway below my living room, washing his clothes in a bin full of water as I type this.

We also had this asian guy who owned a store on the corner of my block who had parkinsons. In his last year or so we'd see him just kinda wandering around on the streets not really knowing what's going on, where he was, or who he was. It wasn't an ending he deserved.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS