2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by Grazyn » #327149

Bottom post of the previous page:

CosmicScientist wrote:That does sound like a funny man to be laughed at. Those do sound like some very disturbing signs to put up and on a beach of all places (I sincerely hope they weren't as specific to actually say a cosh to the teeth for not paying for the toilet, that's a tad involved and as you said, a fascist fantasy).
Yes they actually did, here's the picture http://mattinopadova.gelocal.it/polopol ... /image.JPG
he also had signs threatening to shoot patrons who didn't behave and another calling showers "gas chambers" but as I said, I think people mostly thought it was funny or they agreed with his views, there aren't so many public places where you can enjoy being a fascist after all. We're talking about a beach where the owner gave fascist speeches on speakers every hour for everyone to enjoy, there's not much else he could've done to catch the interest of the media.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #327152

Absurd, yes. But not impossible.

Merely heil-ly improbable.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #327153

starmute wrote:
Takeguru wrote:All of this over a statue that no one sane should have tried to take down

People be stupid
Southerners are shitheads. Nobody should venerate traitors.
Yeah man we should just erase all the bad parts from history so nobody has to reflect and think "wow we sure have come far from this" or "man I hope this never happens again" because haha those lessons we learned have no application in the modern day man haha
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327155

commies logically and spiritually cant be human so the girl that got hit by a car was a squasheed insect.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #327156

the death of liberalism (not the definition you tards over the ponds use, but the actual definition of liberalism) will not be conservatism as many of you seem to think. nor will it be increased right wing rhetoric.

the death of liberalism will come at the hand of robots and algorithms. by the late 2030s we will have a lost class of unemployable. liberalism will die when the system knows us better than we know ourselves.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327157

Dying cuz liberalism is psyops. it's not a natural selection. it was cohabitated and placed by a specific group of people.
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #327158

420goslingboy69 wrote:commies logically and spiritually cant be human so the girl that got hit by a car was a squasheed insect.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4822342656

But I guess he only said that to humour the MSM and he actually believes she was an insect that deserved to be squashed.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #327170

ColonicAcid wrote:the death of liberalism (not the definition you tards over the ponds use, but the actual definition of liberalism) will not be conservatism as many of you seem to think. nor will it be increased right wing rhetoric.

the death of liberalism will come at the hand of robots and algorithms. by the late 2030s we will have a lost class of unemployable. liberalism will die when the system knows us better than we know ourselves.
Don't worry about that, neoliberalism is here to replace it
And neoliberalism says it's okay to have people 'living' off a bag of rice and some soy for the rest of their life if they don't work

I know this because this was a legit proposal by the neoliberals in my country, complete with studies cited that people can technically survive off just a handful of rice a day
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #327236

when it comes to toilets it always baffles me when it's a single room and they still feel the need to slap a placard on the door designating it as a male or female toilet

it's a fuckin' shitter, a sink and a mirror, we're not plumbed THAT differently down there

I mean if it's a row of stalls then sure
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #327239

I like to see machines that plow through snow
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #327289

Screemonster wrote:when it comes to toilets it always baffles me when it's a single room and they still feel the need to slap a placard on the door designating it as a male or female toilet

it's a fuckin' shitter, a sink and a mirror, we're not plumbed THAT differently down there

I mean if it's a row of stalls then sure
The main difference is the ladies will have a bin to dispose of used tampons, never look into one of these - it's proper horror show.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #327328

Another vehicular terrorist incident in europe. Do you think the surviving members of the Provisional IRA feel stupid for all the time they wasted making bombs and mortars when they could have just run over people?
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #327329

Ban assault cars
Bring back papercult.

TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #327336

Uh oh starmute a former kkk leader came out and said that your house and all of your family are idols to white supremacy and everything Nazis what do you do?
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #327340

TheColdTurtle wrote:Uh oh starmute a former kkk leader came out and said that your house and all of your family are idols to white supremacy and everything Nazis what do you do?
Correct their grammar. Someone who writes a sentence that badly can't have passed 5th grade.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327343

starmute wrote:
TheColdTurtle wrote:Uh oh starmute a former kkk leader came out and said that your house and all of your family are idols to white supremacy and everything Nazis what do you do?
Correct their grammar. Someone who writes a sentence that badly can't have passed 5th grade.
gayest response of 2017 jsut got ehre everyone

starmute

Post by starmute » #327344

420goslingboy69 wrote:
starmute wrote:
I'm glad you take pride in writing that.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #327348

TheColdTurtle wrote:Uh oh starmute; a former KKK leader came out and said that your house, and all of your family, are idols to white supremacy and everything Nazis. What do you do?
starmute

Post by starmute » #327359

Still not right Malk.

Its a run on with too many "ands", Starmute is a name and should be capitalized (I don't care that much), and "everything nazis" doesn't fit. If I was to correct the sentence it would look something like this.

Uh oh, Starmute; a former KKK leader said the following "Your house with all your family have become idols to white supremacist ideology and Nazi ideology". What do you do?

That being said, I don't like the semi-colon and would prefer to break the sentence down into multiple sentences.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327364

starmute wrote:
420goslingboy69 wrote:
starmute wrote:
I'm glad you take pride in writing that.
I take pride in making your mother give me the wink eye because its always predicated and im right here dude
CosmicScientist wrote:A girl holding a gun in her mouth is a concerning avatar choice. It being not the first however...
what of it you some kind of misogynist? you dont like girls, creep?

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327384

CosmicScientist wrote:Weak.
:lol:

XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #327397

Lots of peaceful cars this week
One in Barcelona, I don't know the details there though
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #327412

Whats the motive
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #327424

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Whats the motive
[youtube]5-2nByd2cr4[/youtube]
starmute

Post by starmute » #327430

News especially for SAC

South Carolina warns eclipse watchers: Beware of 'Lizardmen'
https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2017/08/14 ... 502716062/

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #327438

Guess I'm on a plane.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #327493

Cosmic I don't always read this thread but I did today.

From what I know (I'm no doctor though, everything here should come with a grain of salt), there do tend to be differences in male and female brains.
Amounts of White/Grey matter, Size/Volume of Hippocampus (though this is refuted these days I think?), Size volumes of different pieces of the brain in general, males have more connections within a hemisphere while females have more connections between the two hemispheres.

Though what you asked about came from them talking about brain plasticity, and I'm really not sure whether the above is innate-biological or simply a result of that plasticity.

brains are complex people can study their entire lives about them and still won't fully understand them.
I probably won't say anything else here about it because I know a bunch of people don't agree with the subject of gender/sex/sexuality.
私は完璧
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #327522

>trump under fire for charlottesville
>goes on to shitpost about shooting muslims with pig blood-coated bullets

SAY IT WITH ME

MADMAN PRESIDENT
starmute

Post by starmute » #327523

bman wrote:>trump under fire for charlottesville
>goes on to shitpost about shooting muslims with pig blood-coated bullets

SAY IT WITH ME

MADMAN PRESIDENT
He's not mad, he just doesn't understand tact. Some people love him for that. Basically think of a old grandpa who can't keep his mouth shut. I would presume that even some of his supporters would like him off twitter.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #327525

Its not very tactful to deface statues of your national history either or deface the Lincoln monument.

Though we have our own problems in the UK with statues in colleges and seats of learning being torn down left right and center for promoting our 'exploitative colonialist values' despite the british empire literally being built off the back of slaves and exploited communities without said people to drive the direction of growth it wouldn't be as great as it is. It started here, then the madness crawled into the United States with anti-history sentiment by people who reject the realities of what their countries were built on for instead a more flowery romanticised version that strictly isn't true.

Detachment from reality, not a healthy symptom is it? Its some "man in the high castle" type shit to dissasuade that their beliefs have always been present by mandela effect airbrushing the past and how you remember it to reflect what they say. For those not familiar with "man in the high castle" the state indoctrinates a alternative history WW2 Axis occupied america, and some individuals find a controversial and banned promotional tape of allied war propaganda.

Take how Antifa compares themselves to the allied troops in WW2 in the face of oppression, just enough cultural marxism and history destroying (which just to note is a tactic ISIS uses to probably insubordinate & brainwash people in the middle east) and all the soldiers may as well be 21st century keyboard warrior SJW's also empowering women and minorities from the Axis and 'nazis' "as they have always been" in a psy-op to put a positive mental image in the public's head to trust them and warp their views because there's only a handful of WW2 of vets around today to dispute the reality.

Well that's my share of tinfoil hat rambling today.
Last edited by FantasticFwoosh on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler:
starmute

Post by starmute » #327527

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Its not very tactful to deface statues of your national history either or deface the Lincoln monument.

Though we have our own problems in the UK with statues in colleges and seats of learning being torn down left right and center for promoting our 'exploitative colonialist values' despite the british empire literally being built off the back of slaves and exploited communities without said people to drive the direction of growth it wouldn't be as great as it is. It started here, then the madness crawled into the United States with anti-history sentiment by people who reject the realities of what their countries were built on for instead a more flowery romanticised version that strictly isn't true.

Detachment from reality, not a healthy symptom is it? Its some "man in the high castle" type shit to dissasuade that their beliefs have always been present by mandela effect airbrushing the past and how you remember it to reflect what they say.

Take how Antifa compares themselves to the allied troops in WW2 in the face of oppression, just enough cultural marxism and history destroying (which just to note is a tactic ISIS uses to probably insubordinate & brainwash people in the middle east) and all the soldiers may as well be 21st century keyboard warrior SJW's also empowering women and minorities from the Axis and 'nazis' "as they have always been" in a psy-op to put a positive mental image in the public's head to trust them and warp their views because there's only a handful of WW2 of vets around today to dispute it.

Well that's my share of tinfoil hat rambling today.
That seemed to come out of nowhere. Are we talking about this again?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #327542

itt: people not understanding how colonialism works

okay buddy let me explain it to you real quick:
colonialism is the colonising of foreign nations who are (usually) less advanced than you. you displace the heads of the nation and you assume control, and you form a command economy that its direct purpose is to enrich the colonial empire.

y'all seem to have this idiotic and naive idea that the colonial empires that europe produced made africa so much better than it was, but that is not even close to the truth because just like now with the chinese policy of neo-colonialism the wealth is going OUT of the country. The infrastructure that is built entires purpose is to aid in the extraction of wealth out of the country.

do you think its a goddamn coincidence that ALL colonial nations saw an explosion after decolonisation? India was pretty much the same levels of GDP whilst under the british yoke even after the industrial revolution because as far as the heads of empire were concerned the entire province of India was a cow to be milked for resources and taxes. The actual factories were to be built in the UK.

Nothing good came out of the imperial ages of europe for 99% of the people. If you weren't part of the gentry, which you more than likely wouldn't be part of you would never see the benefits of any of the empires bounties.

It's ironic that the early 1900's/Edwardian ages were called the golden age of the British Empire but the poor never saw any changes in their lifestyle. They still lived in slums and had diseases and malnutrition reave their populations.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #327543

Al Sharpton, the rich white guy of the black community, is starting to request the Jefferson Memorial not get funded anymore

Which is ridiculous, and a logical extension of what the people that would take down confederate statures would do

Sure, make your point that venerating traitors is wrong, but Jefferson was no traitor

Edit: Woops forgot my link [youtube]gg4XKIX1bs4[/youtube]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #327565

Another terrorist attack! This time in "Finland." Wow! I wonder what the motive was...
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #327567

retribution for the mongols burning down baghdad
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #327594

Takeguru wrote:Al Sharpton, the rich white guy of the black community, is starting to request the Jefferson Memorial not get funded anymore

Which is ridiculous, and a logical extension of what the people that would take down confederate statures would do

Sure, make your point that venerating traitors is wrong, but Jefferson was no traitor
>They're erasing our history!
>No we're erasing racists!
>What's the difference!?

At this rate nobody's going to remember what happened 50 years ago because all the books will have been burned
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #327596

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Another terrorist attack! This time in "Finland." Wow! I wonder what the motive was...
Finland? What was the death toll - 2?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #327597

is that the slippery slope fallacy i see

noice... real noice.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327601

i doubt we will see another 10 years or even like a few months tbqh fam im p sure revelationz is right around the corner

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #327603

>Guys we have to stop them, first it's this statue next it's the founding fathers!
>Slippery slope
>Big named person starts calling for the removal of the founding fathers
>OH GOD IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING
>S-SLIPPERY SLOPE

Do you not know what a slippery slope fallacy is my dude? It wholly hinges on the sequence of events being extremely illogical, like THEY'RE LEGALIZING ABORTIONS NEXT THEY'RE GOING TO GENOCIDE OUR CHILDREN, something like that.

There's nothing illogical about if the authorities start capitulating to the feral alt-left who want to erase everything they don't like that they won't stop at just Confederate monuments, they'll keep burning until someone stops them.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327605

You are dealing with npcs. If they have the juice, they will do dumb shit. Trump being president is all the juice ever needed.

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #327607

>removing statues of people that literally fought for slavery to remain in the united states of america means that soon we will be burning books

>this is not a illogical conclusion to current events.

alright buddy, whatever you say, make sure your tin foil hat is properly secured.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #327611

Malkevin wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Another terrorist attack! This time in "Finland." Wow! I wonder what the motive was...
Finland? What was the death toll - 2?
Any death to terrorism is unacceptable
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327616

The fact that hundreds of thousands of people died in america and we just can't honor their deaths without shoehorning 300 years of absolutely nothing into them is pretty evident of where we are at. Like, I understand you might disagree with the statues (i dont even care why), but do you not respect yourself enough to let it stay? How infantile do you need to be just remove shit you don't like especially when you're an ant among a trillion other ants?

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #327618

Lets tear down the Frederick douglads memorial what the fuck did he ever do for mexicans? Fuckin HOUSE BOY
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #327619

daily reminder that robert e. lee didnt want any statues of himself put up.

are you retards forgetting the fact that had the south not been so goddamn bitter and retarded after the south got their ass whooped they would've followed the federal plan to live and forget?

but nah that's AGAINST MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!! WE MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO PUT A STATUE UP OF EM DAMN NIGGERS BEING WHIPPED BUT WE CAN PUT A STATUE UP OF THOSE WHO FOUGHT FOR THE RIGHTS TO WHIP 'EM!
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #327621

like imagine ur entire culture being based around a civil war that you lost 150 years ago

like just imagine that lmao
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #327633

ctrl-f "Bannon"

nothing

I guess you haven't worked through the massive mental strain of whether to support trump or bannon yet
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #327639

ColonicAcid wrote:daily reminder that robert e. lee didnt want any statues of himself put up.

are you retards forgetting the fact that had the south not been so goddamn bitter and retarded after the south got their ass whooped they would've followed the federal plan to live and forget?

but nah that's AGAINST MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!! WE MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO PUT A STATUE UP OF EM DAMN NIGGERS BEING WHIPPED BUT WE CAN PUT A STATUE UP OF THOSE WHO FOUGHT FOR THE RIGHTS TO WHIP 'EM!
a massive chunk of those statues were cheapass mass-produced knockoff statues to a generic "confederate soldier", rather than monuments to an actual person that did anything noteworthy
In some cases they were literally identical moulds to generic "union soldier" statues with the letters changed

they're about as historical as a fuckin lawn flamingo and a decent number of them were put up during the jim crow era for pretty much exactly the reason you specified

the best part is that it was mostly northern states that were churning them out
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #327642

dont care no hair is my point fuck the alt-right besides the necessary schism

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #327648

I didnt like bannon that much