Chinese Cartoons

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by Saegrimr » #165387

Bottom post of the previous page:

Already have years ago, still excited to see it animated.

Oh pink blurry scans, how I do not miss those.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #165433

I didn't read the duwang translation but it was still pretty bad and new translations for part 4 are still being done today.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #165752

Incomptinence wrote:I didn't read the duwang translation but it was still pretty bad and new translations for part 4 are still being done today.
part 4 has been translated properly for at least a couple years. 5 is the only part without good scans/translations right now
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #165805

i know nothing is certain in anime land but if jojo keeps going like this then part 5 might get an adaption too

the most important thing the anime has done is make western audiences more familiar with jojo
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #165874

i hope they skip 5 and go to 6 even though they definitely wont
>no adaptation of the best part for like 6 more years
lol
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #166316

first episode of DIU was epic but i really hate anime only fags. there is something about speculating about a story that has been finished for over a decade that makes me want to let out a shriek.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #166335

I've watched Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney and Mayoiga so far this season.

I'm liking Ace Attorney as a zany comic relief, and Mayoiga is really scratching my mystery itch.
私は完璧
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #166337

My plans for this season are probably just Kiznaiver, because it's Trigger and I want to see what they're pulling, Mayoiga, and Boku no Hero

Airs in 9 hours, so we'll see if they adapted it alright
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #166340

I want to watch Kiznaiver too, for the exact same reasons of "It's Trigger" but it's not airing till next week.
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #166362

Actually, there's an episode 00 on everyone's favorite sites

Haven't checked it yet but it's likely a joke because >April 1st

Oh okay I see

Introduces the characters, basic plot, and has like, interviews with the cast and crew
It's aight.
Last edited by Takeguru on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #166363

it's not a joke it's a pre-broadcast special, and I've watched it, it's just talking with the cast and they play jump rope and discuss their characters.
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #166372

first episode of Ace Attorney was good, Larry Buttz is made for animation

I'm not sure where the sunflower motif in the OPs and EDs is going, were there any sunflowers in the original trilogy?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #166420

he looks like a HoS and acts like a HoS, I think Space Patrol Luluco might secretly be about SS13
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #166475

Boku no Hero looks pretty good
Animation is naisu
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #167668

BnH got an anime adaptation fucking finally

It's like goddamn One Punch Man all over again.
Nice to see another manga I've been screaming at everyone to go fucking read getting adapted.
Now when's Biscuit Hammer?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #167697

Sakamoto desu ga?'s first ep was good.

So this season I'm watching:
* Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban
* Mayoiga
* Bungo Stray Dogs
* Uchuu Patrol Luluco
* Kiznaiver
* Sakamoto desu ga?

that's six this season, I've never watched so many at the same time jeez (granted Uchuu Patrol Luluco is only a short so it's more like 5 1/2)
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167698

I was convinced Bungo Stray Dogs was fujoshit.

I'm still not entirely convinced it isn't, but the first episode was okay.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #167699

An0n3 wrote:I was convinced Bungo Stray Dogs was fujoshit.

I'm still not entirely convinced it isn't, but the first episode was okay.
Yeah It does seem kinda... homo erotic at times.
But so far It just seems like Sherlock with more of a supernatural aspect which is cool.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167700

>check your list again
>no mention of JoJo

Remie.

Remie pls.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #167701

I -really- don't get Jojo, I mean, I've made no attempt to get into it, but from what I've observed I am just confuse.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167702

Remie Richards wrote:I -really- don't get Jojo, I mean, I've made no attempt to get into it, but from what I've observed I am just confuse.

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #167703

>02SHAME-articleLarge-v2.jpg
>SHAME

that can't be good :S
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167705

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #167716

Remie Richards wrote:I've made no attempt to get into it
Remie Richards wrote:from what I've observed I am just confuse.
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #167731

Try skipping part 1 it was pretty old fashioned.

You can revisit it later I guess.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #167850

Kiznaiver
Spoiler:
the general tone seems to be more serious than Kill La Kill but it still has that Trigger humour
Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #167851

I liked Kiznaiver too.
私は完璧
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #167917

Ricotez wrote:
the general tone seems to be more serious than Kill La Kill but it still has that Trigger humour
trigger """"humour""""
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #167918

i watched the first ep of Boku No Bad Anime for Babie Children and lmfao
"quirks" waht is this fuckshing shit hello? araki called he watns his stands back rofl
all might is literally just one punch man

is tehre and original bone in this authrs body
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #167934

captain sawrge wrote:i watched the first ep of Boku No Bad Anime for Babie Children and lmfao
"quirks" waht is this fuckshing shit hello? araki called he watns his stands back rofl

you whine about originality in a superhero anime and the first things you compare it to are jojo and one punch man?
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167943

captain sawrge wrote:i watched the first ep of Boku No Bad Anime for Babie Children and lmfao

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #167967

Megumin best girl
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #167981

lol tpyical boku no retards defending tehre shounen shit adn acting like tis not Naruto But Capeshit
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #167982

you must be some kind of stupid if you honestly believe that boku no shitheel baby retard school isn't ripping off more popular and successful franchises like Jo Jo
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #168002

God damn why all the cartoons are in mkv, my tv can't play this shit ree.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #168012

captain sawrge wrote:lol tpyical boku no retards defending tehre shounen shit adn acting like tis not Naruto But Capeshit
danno wrote:you must be some kind of stupid if you honestly believe that boku no shitheel baby retard school isn't ripping off more popular and successful franchises like Jo Jo
Did you two get into the children's tylenol again?

Go get a glass of water and lay down. Ride it out.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #168014

sawrge and danno have finally completed their mind melt into the ultimate bad opinion
Spoiler:
danno

Post by danno » #168017

stage 1: denial
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #168018

("Hey everyone its me Izuku Midoriya!")
-------------vImage

)(Midoruiay you fool it is i bakugou and I will beat you because im the storngest and number ONE!!)
--------------------------------- v
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #168093

Is that your way of saying you like something?
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #168107

same bad opinions same bad spelling same avatar
danno

1 Day | 6 minutes after each other
coincedence? I think not.

1 Day = 24 hours
24 hours = 1440 minutes
1440 / 6 (minutes) = 240
1 | 4 | 4 | 0
1 - 4 = 3, 340 != 240
3 - 1 = 2, 240 = 240
1 + 0 = 10
240 / 10 = 24
24 * 9 = 216
216 /  6 = 36
36 / 6 = 6

alternate account conpiracy confirmed with maths
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #168151

Or you could just look at Daniel's signature my dude
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #168156

kabaneri seems to be the walking dead but with trains
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #168157

I was really into Kabaneri up until the "become the demons" part at the end of the first episode there.

At least its not high-school themed... Yet.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #168173

Yeah what the fuck?

Kabaneri reminds me of the second vampire hunter D movie in all the right ways.

But then apparently the cure to zombie infection is to crawl into the rig you've been using for auto-erotic asphyxiation and give yourself a harsh jerk.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #168178

Saegrimr wrote:I was really into Kabaneri up until the "become the demons" part at the end of the first episode there.

At least its not high-school themed... Yet.
Spoiler:
yeah i know he's supposed to be a researcher or whatever but how he magically gets the idea to suffocate himself to reverse the curse seemed kinda cheesy
I still think it was a solid ep1 tho. I really like the setting/technology era its in and it seems pretty interesting
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #168179

TheWiznard wrote:I still think it was a solid ep1 tho. I really like the setting/technology era its in and it seems pretty interesting
Yeah i'm gonna keep at it, despite how I think this is going to turn into Attack on Titan Light.
Spoiler:
Also he said it himself, its a disease not a curse.

Which makes even less sense that choking himself out for a minute gives him superpowers instead
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #168572

[youtube]zSwcHa0yVOY[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #168617

I picked up the complete editions of AD Police and Doomed Megalopolis last weekend. My collection of semi-obscure sorta-retro maybe-classics grows.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #168834

fuck it seems like kabaneri might be really slow. not that there's anything wrong with that but the fucking 2ep man I really liked it damn

yeah pretty much attack on titan lite but damn there is something about this that makes it seem way better I guess idk. maybe because it's more industrial it somehow is easier to relate to. the MC is actually likeable in this though lol

edit: Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu seems pretty good too. It's not amazing or anything, and I have to admit it's a lot like boku machi but I think the first 2 eps have been enjoyable
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #168893

Imagelol