Making a SS13 cosplay

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Making a SS13 cosplay

Post by Ricotez » #119395

Bottom post of the previous page:

As nice as that toolbox is, the in-game sprite is a far more saturated shade of blue. I'd consider repainting it to make it look a bit more cartoonesque.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #119405

some suggestions i could make/agree with:
-clown/sec chase
-flu cops/cap chase
-clown and mime (maybe in eva suits or something)

are you going specifically for a /tg/station theme or just ss13 in general? nothing really seems to stand out to me as iconic in ss13 that couldn't be easily misunderstood for something else in the op.

it'd be hard to pull off, but maybe a secborg or someshit? i dunno, im not that good with cosplay
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #119514

Ricotez wrote:As nice as that toolbox is, the in-game sprite is a far more saturated shade of blue. I'd consider repainting it to make it look a bit more cartoonesque.
I had considered that. I might see if I can. Shouldn't be do hard to do.
Deitus wrote:some suggestions i could make/agree with:
-clown/sec chase
-flu cops/cap chase
-clown and mime (maybe in eva suits or something)

are you going specifically for a /tg/station theme or just ss13 in general? nothing really seems to stand out to me as iconic in ss13 that couldn't be easily misunderstood for something else in the op.

it'd be hard to pull off, but maybe a secborg or someshit? i dunno, im not that good with cosplay
All those things require two people... my partner is already going as something else and they dont play this game either, so thats out the question.

I was going for assistant McGreyTide to be honest.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #119654

The real question is will you post a picture of it when it is done? Will the ancient arcane mystery of what friggin gender is PAS finally be answered?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #119659

peoplearestrange wrote:assistant McGreyTide
make it Urist McGreyTide
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120363

Wyzack wrote:The real question is will you post a picture of it when it is done? Will the ancient arcane mystery of what friggin gender is PAS finally be answered?
I will :P

And yeah it might answer the question, depends if I get the gasmask of course haha. (I gotta admit, I like that its a mystery, except to a couple of people)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #120467

Can't wait to see it. I considered going as an NT sec guard to FanExpo Canada this year, but it was a whole lot of work for a costume no one would understand
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #121765

I have the toolbox and tool belt now. Gonna work on blood staining it a little. Just waiting for the gasmask (managed to get some green lenses for it too) then I can start throwing stuff together and taking some pics :D
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #121771

The issue with a sec officer is the stunbaton, which would really confuse people since it's a HL2 thing
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #121974

Ok question. Should I get a pink wig and maybe try to get a foam dart crossbow (ebow) and go as Dante Smith?
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #121975

Wait, you can have foam dart guns in the UK?
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122001

Like nerf guns, nothing that looks proper real. Anything that looks like a gun is supposed to have a bright orange plug in the muzzle to show its a fake. But to be honest a comicon its probably ok. Wouldn't want to travel with one out on the underground though, thats how you end up getting shot in the back.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122111

I think I'm pretty much done making an ID now. Unfortunately the standard ID card is way longer than what actual ID card machines can print on (though I guess I could print and laminate one, but it might not look as good).

Heres what I got so far.

(excuse the corners and very edges, its just a screen grab from photoshop at the mo)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #122113

That is awesome
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122162

Thank you :3 I'll try to make a PS template when I'm done in case anyone wants to customise their own (though obviously they'll need to provide the portrait pic).
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #122383

peoplearestrange wrote:Thats actually a nice idea. I'll crack the old paint out at some point, cheers!
Make sure it's glossy and transparent or the effect will look stupid. To keep it from chipping i'd also prime the tool box with Rustoleum Automotive primer then spray paint it blue with what ever brand, at that point any more paint added shouldn't chip. Also, small trick i learned with blood effects, add a TINY amount of blue, it darkens it slightly and just makes it feel a little realistic.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122476

Would you recommend just using some standard acrylic paint (bare in mind it only has to last 3 days) or can you get pre-mixed fake blood colour paint?

I'm also stuck on wigs, as I kidna wanted to go full "Dante Smith" so a pink wig is a must, but from i've seen of screenshots and this one potrait, its a short messy bob
Spoiler:
One of these maybe:
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #122477

Second one in bright pink looks the closest to me
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #122491

I remember when I went to Comic Con during ultimate werewolf there was this black guy who had some kick ass cosplay/IDs, sadly out of instinct I random vote him second day into the game. He was the only black guy in the room and my name was "Random Lynch", my battle cry "Random Lynch!!" to hype the crowd instantly backfired and I was ousted almost immediately when the vote was cast down.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #122565

Acrylic paint should work fine as long as its over primer. A polyurethane primer works best, but those are usually sold by specialty paint brands like Vallejo. So some regular old rustoleum from the hardware store should work fine. Do not use fake blood, its (usually) oil based and chips easily when dry. Most acrylics sell a gloss medium to mix with their paints, and acrlycs take gloss varnishes well after they dry. Acrylic can be tough but they're not meant to heavy use, so no literal beating a clown over the head.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122652

Cuboos wrote:Acrylic paint should work fine as long as its over primer. A polyurethane primer works best, but those are usually sold by specialty paint brands like Vallejo. So some regular old rustoleum from the hardware store should work fine. Do not use fake blood, its (usually) oil based and chips easily when dry. Most acrylics sell a gloss medium to mix with their paints, and acrlycs take gloss varnishes well after they dry. Acrylic can be tough but they're not meant to heavy use, so no literal beating a clown over the head.
Awesome! Thanks, I'm going to try to go to a hardware store this sunday and get some paint. I need some spray paint for another project anyhow.

Also my ID came in the post today. I think it came out really well! Cuppa tea for scale.
Spoiler:
Next I need to make a captains gold ID. Just need to find a suitable portrait for it.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #122701

Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122704

Maccus wrote:Image
Perfect! Cap got a name?

Also got a gasmask and now have the green coloured lenses too!
Spoiler:
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #122705

I think it's just supposed to be a generic captain so just put whatever name you want on it. You could even go the extra mile and recolor it to be blue since I don't think tgstation's captain wears green anymore (I could be wrong)
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #122714

Yeah, green usually means centcomm officials/admirals anymore
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #125842

Mostly done!

(The big reveal)
Spoiler:
Its kinda hard to see the details of it, I have ID badges (a captains one poking out the top pocket). NT logos on the sleeves. A loaded toolbelt (complete with red wire and tools) and a dried blood toolbox.

Was thinking about maybe bashing the corner of the toolbox in a little to give the effect of er "use".

Whatcha think? Feedback/improvements?
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125844

That looks amazing! And despite my best efforts i still cannot discern your gender for certain. Curses! The gasmask really makes it though
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #125848

That's actually amazing...

I want to say male, but then I can't say for certain?

That toolbox is gonna be a bitch to hold after a long time, though.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #125852

The Smith has arrived
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #125853

Wyzack wrote:That looks amazing! And despite my best efforts i still cannot discern your gender for certain. Curses! The gasmask really makes it though
Thank you! And muwhahaha, I like playing this guessing game XD
Raven776 wrote:That's actually amazing...
I want to say male, but then I can't say for certain?
That toolbox is gonna be a bitch to hold after a long time, though.
Thank you :3
Not telling ;P
The toolbox is actually really light, its made of really thin metal. The thing that might get annoying is the gloves (they might get a bit sweaty after a long time being rubber) and the gasmask. But I might just pin the mask on the belt after a while.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #125854

Are you Dante Smith
Edit: Yes, yes you are
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #125856

Sybil OOC votes for male
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #125862

The jumpsuit is slightly too dark a shade of gray. Or maybe that's just the lighting? I dunno.

Still. B+ costume.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #125863

Yeah its slightly too dark. But that was the closest I could buy without actually making one from scratch.
Another one:
Spoiler:
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #125880

Close enough!

Honestly, It's fine, just go with it.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #125885

My vote goes to female.

And the costume looks fine for something 1 person might get.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #125927

it's good, I especially like the Nanotrasen logos on the sleeves
Spoiler:
DaemonBomb
Byond Username: Daemonbomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #125968

That's fancy as fuck, if a bit ill fitting.

Also, yeah, I vote grill.
Roze Armitage/Sid Spades/GHEDE.loa
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #125984

Yea. I think the Ill Fitting part makes it work though. I can't imagine Nanotrasen could be assed to give even the captain a properly fitted jumpsuit.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #127686

Don't tell me who i can and can't circle! you're not the boss of me! >:C
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #127703

I am in this thread. And you love it ;)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127712

When is the con you are going to?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #127835

This coming weekend, if I'm not ill (which I currently am... bleh)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #128755

I know I'm late, but after pic 2, I'm gonna vote grille too
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #131952

What happened to this thread? Did it just... die?
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #132097

Well the costume was made and done, I'll dig out some pre-con photos if I can. Annoyingly I forgot to take any pictures of the S ballon I made other than on my crappy mobile.

Here's a close up of the recoloured toolbox:
Spoiler:
A syndicate balloon:
Spoiler:
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #132240

Run into any validhunters with that balloon out?

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #132275

More importantly, did you stick a tag on its back?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #132487

Explains a few things.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)