Making a SS13 cosplay

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Making a SS13 cosplay

Post by Helios » #23023

My friends and I were discussing this, and it doesn't seem like much would be distinctive enough.
Any Hardsuit cosplay would just be a dead space cosplay
Xenomorph doesn't work
Detective is too generic.
Head of Security will get you confused for Killzone or something.
Captain or HoP will get you confused for generic space pirates

What would be a good SS13 cosplay?
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Making a SS13 cosplay

Post by ColonicAcid » #23025

Jon Riker the lizard wizard space janitor lizard.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #23026

Floor length braid and a science outfit with my poppy. Seems legit. Just put a nanotransen badge on.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #23029

ColonicAcid wrote:Jon Riker the lizard wizard space janitor lizard.
I think just a lizardman janitor in yellow boots and and purple cap etc would be pretty obvious. But still you're talking about a game that's pretty obscure anyway. So someone "getting it" might be pretty rare, though when they do...

Also the robotcists could look fairly unique with there jumpsuit and engineers are kinda of unique. That or a nukeops member.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #23030

peoplearestrange wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:Jon Riker the lizard wizard space janitor lizard.
I think just a lizardman janitor in yellow boots and and purple cap etc would be pretty obvious. But still you're talking about a game that's pretty obscure anyway. So someone "getting it" might be pretty rare, though when they do...

Also the robotcists could look fairly unique with there jumpsuit and engineers are kinda of unique. That or a nukeops member.
I think security for sure could.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #23034

Security would get mistaken for Star Trek so nah.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
matilda
Byond Username: MatildaHatchKey

Post by matilda » #23090

Do Atmos tech, just get a blue toolbox and make that jumpsuit
:^)
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #23094

Could just do Assistant if you have the yellow gloves, backpack and toolbelt.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Mono
Byond Username: Mon0

Post by Mono » #23104

Get 5 of your friends dressed as ops and one as a captain. Proceed to have them chase the cap down the street screaming "get dat fuckin disk!"
Bonus points if you get a corgi in on it.
Spoiler:
Mono was Sweeny Thyme (survived)
Objective #1: Make an example out of those who would harm the station's innocent animals. Success!
Objective #2: Do not kill them. Success!
The traitor was successful!

DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "assistants are to space stations as badgers are to the animal kingdom"
DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "too many badgers and they'd take over the world"

OOC: Arkire: Wizards, please obey the wizardly bushido code of honour in the future, so as to avoid hurting the feelings of the people you're allowed - and encouraged - to kill. I suggest falling on your staff and being impaled in order to appease them
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #23105

Could also do scientist...t hough You could be arrested for buiilding a replica bomb since you'd probably end to find a jerrycan and paint it orange. And it's be a fake bomb.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #23112

Nuke ops cosplay would be awesome if you could do it right
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #23121

The SS13 Clown has forever replaced my mental image of Clowns forever, so I am eager to see them cosplayed.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #23136

Hardsuits look nothing like rigs at this point, they're MUCH more armored and distinct.

Blood red hardsuits are unique as fuck.

I suggest greyshirt with insulated gloves and toolbelt, captain, HoP with ian if you can steal a dog, shitcurity, etc.

I'd really like to see a proper warden cosplay, much more unique than HoS imo
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #23141

Cosplay as Dante Smith. Make an ebow, esword, stungloves, and DO NOT TALK AT ALL.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #23154

paprika wrote: I suggest greyshirt with insulated gloves and toolbelt, captain, HoP with ian if you can steal a dog, shitcurity, etc.
This, be sure to wear a yellow hard hat helmet, sunglasses, and somewhere on the shirt a picture of a waving shirt on a pole with text like "The Grey Tide Rises" on it.
Have your friends dress up as other crew members. Get a clown with the captains hat and a shotgun on the back.
Spoiler:
Grey Tide World Wide
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #23195

Go to a furry con as Ian.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #23273

I need to get more people I know into this game so I can cosplay with them with this shit. Go as a whole department or a whole crew of distinguished figures (Each Head of Staff, Clown, maybe mime, one+ assistant, quartermaster, a couple sec officers, maybe a chaplain). The best cosplays are group cosplays.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Post by Desucake » #23336

Have a few dressed as Sec officers with batons, and one as a clown, having the sec officers chase the clown while it screams out honk.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #23361

I think the best and most recognizable is having a group of 4 or 5 dressed as nuke ops towing around a large nuke cart at the end of a chain.

It's either that or a security team, but you'd need to custom build those funky tasers to hold (or do only batons which would be easier).

Clown is a bit generic, but that's only if you don't have anyone else around the clown.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #24279

MisterPerson wrote:Go to a furry con as Ian.
youd just be mistaken for ein
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
junkmail
Byond Username: Junkmail22

Post by junkmail » #24293

Be a spess doctor or scientist
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #24309

you must be cuban pete
the king of the rhumba beat
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #24310

but pete³ isnt actually from SS13
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #24322

Cuban Pete looked like Hitler
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #24502

Either do a generic assistant, so the toolbelt+greysuit+gasmask+gloves+backpack and run around being a shithead or do nukeops and chase someone around dressed as a captain.

The best would be a mime+clown duo though, just honk and smile.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #24535

A guy inside a cube with AI face painted on. Put him near light switch, so he can do AI stuff.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Giacom
Byond Username: Giacomand

Post by Giacom » #24538

The captain's outfit is unique.
Check out my MiniStation map, for low population servers. http://tgstation13.org/wiki/MiniStation
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #24569

Several cyborg costumes, greyshirt demands "law 2 kill yourselfs" or some other classic. Borgs politely refuse then "BORGS ROGUE!" then all the cyborg costumes are destroyed by those wearing them from within. Extra points for MMI props.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #24576

Beepsky.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #24619

Kot wrote:A guy inside a cube with AI face painted on. Put him near light switch, so he can do AI stuff.
>near light switch
>not near door
Rumia29

Post by Rumia29 » #27249

Is anyone ever going to do this so we can get pictures?
Battle of the Servers 2014: Team Terry Member
Image ImageImage
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #27425

Any MedSci role perhaps? The jumpsuits and labcoats all have distinct coloured markings on them. Of course have a PDA and/or an ID card.

Or a Security officer with any department's armband. SS13 Sec looks pretty distinct too.

In the end, don't worry about getting misidentified by people who haven't played SS13. It's important that anyone who does play SS13 recognises you.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #118947

So I've decided to go to the London MCM Comic Con as an Assitant for one of the days. OK so I throughly doubt anyone will get it, but even if one person does it'll be worth it. Chancing around anyone that looks like sec being a pain, scream rouge at ANY robot/cyborg.

So far I have a grey jumpsuit and Yellow insulated gloves.
I've seen a couple of good brown toolbelts and I was looking at getting a old "barn" style blue toolbox. I think a black backpack, Nanotrasen arm patches, ID, gold Captains ID as well. Possibly a gasmask. Maybe a red ballon with an S on it? (Though that might be hard to do, even more unlikely to get a squareish one)

Any other ideas for props?
Also names for the Captains ID would be great, so best/worst Captains of all time. I'll put up some designs of the ID cards (matching the crazily un-detailed). And then also the whole thing when its all together.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #118948

Carry around a label-maker and put insulting/obscene labels on people/things.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #118962

peoplearestrange wrote:Also names for the Captains ID would be great, so best/worst Captains of all time. I'll put up some designs of the ID cards (matching the crazily un-detailed). And then also the whole thing when its all together.
for some reason whenever I think of captains, I think of Ty Andrews

it's like how I will always associate assistants with Burer and Rowdy Randy, and warden with Myriam Rathens
Spoiler:
and HoS with Jane-Luc Price
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #118985

Cable cuffs and a multitool hanging from your belt.

Other peoples IDs hanging out your back pocket.
Mime: Depresso
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #119000

Hugh griffin

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #119002

Got me a nice blue toolbox now to robust some heads. The plot thickens.

Also yes maybe cable cuffs, a multitool might be a tad harder to make though...
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #119004

peoplearestrange wrote:Got me a nice blue toolbox now to robust some heads. The plot thickens.

Try a stud finder:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #119006

You can get a multimeter pretty cheap.
If you're a greyshirt, you gotta have a stunprod sticking out the top of your backpack.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #119009

peoplearestrange wrote:Chancing around anyone that looks like sec being a pain
what could possibly go wrong
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #119018

give me about $900 ($500-600 for Printing|Color|Misc Materials [$200 for labor]) and i'll make a full size Fluke Op Armor + Bulldog shotgun. 3D printed and color sprayed. I've been meaning to make it anyways for the next comic-con. It costed me $145 after taxes to 3d print a Hybrid taser and all dat shits going to be a tall order. Whoever won my taser that day of my battle royal is one lucky duck.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #119069

3d printing a hardsuit sounds like pain. Anything involving lots of weirdly moving parts and a 3d printer sounds like pain for that matter.

If someone is crazy enough to go for it there better be freaky red lights in the mask for spookiness.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #119096

EndgamerAzari wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:Got me a nice blue toolbox now to robust some heads. The plot thickens.

Try a stud finder:
Spoiler:

The line of handyman vs spacehobo is starting to blur even more...
But still, yeah that kinda works.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #119117

Go as a sec officer and have a friend go as a clown, then beat the clown in front of everyone as they all look on in confusion.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #119307

So I got my insulated gloves in the post, and just waiting for the toolbox to be delivered.

I'm going to make a Nanotrasen patch (I know its not sprited, but it'll help give the jumpsuit something more). I've got an embroided patch with N on it, and then I'll add the like triangle marks to finish it.

Gloves:
Spoiler:
Toolbox:
Spoiler:
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #119376

Are you going to bloodstain that toolbox
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #119381

Thats actually a nice idea. I'll crack the old paint out at some point, cheers!
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #119395

As nice as that toolbox is, the in-game sprite is a far more saturated shade of blue. I'd consider repainting it to make it look a bit more cartoonesque.
Spoiler:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #119405

some suggestions i could make/agree with:
-clown/sec chase
-flu cops/cap chase
-clown and mime (maybe in eva suits or something)

are you going specifically for a /tg/station theme or just ss13 in general? nothing really seems to stand out to me as iconic in ss13 that couldn't be easily misunderstood for something else in the op.

it'd be hard to pull off, but maybe a secborg or someshit? i dunno, im not that good with cosplay